PDA

View Full Version : PATCH PS4???? WMD

Ivke
27-09-2017, 19:38
is there any news about a patch and when it comes to the ps4 there are so many bugs in the game that it just does not funny anymore is to play this game again:(

KasperVJensen
27-09-2017, 20:38
Mark my words... it will be at least a year before it becomes a smooth and fluid experience.

Siberian Tiger
27-09-2017, 20:50
The upcoming Patch will adress many Bugs on Console...
@KasperVJensen we will be happy to proof you wrong ;)

KasperVJensen
27-09-2017, 20:56
The upcoming Patch will adress many Bugs on Console...
@KasperVJensen we will be happy to proof you wrong ;)

I would be very happy to be proved wrong. A very happy chap indeed.

JimmyBeez
28-09-2017, 14:48
Could you let us know which of the many issues you have prioritised to be fixed with this patch, and when it is going to be coming out please?

amazed
28-09-2017, 14:53
Could you let us know which of the many issues you have prioritised to be fixed with this patch, and when it is going to be coming out please?

When it has been approved by $oną & Mióro$oft it will be released, and patch notes will be included then.

Siberian Tiger
28-09-2017, 14:55
No, not possible as the work is still ongoing.
Also no ETA possible due the Certification Process of MS/Sony.

But it's not that far away ;)

JimmyBeez
28-09-2017, 15:42
Are you able to say which issues you've noticed have been mentioned the most and therefore you felt needed addressing quickly? Either the Issues that were so bad that they nearly make the game unplayable or just simply the ones which are slightly embarassing to have in a released game?

solocapers
28-09-2017, 16:03
When it has been approved by $oną & Mióro$oft it will be released, and patch notes will be included then.

Cringe

Patrickb1973
28-09-2017, 21:23

Thats strange because sony's certification process is automatic now and pretty much everyones patches are pushed through with 2 days max, look at NBA2K18, F1 2017, Nomans Sky just to name a few examples they send the patch and even same day it becomes available so it shouldnt be that hard anymore unlike previous years. Heck NoMans sky sometimes even have 2 patches a day

gufazi
28-09-2017, 23:47
I'm still surprised that unsaveable HUD, botched set-ups, slow menus, unstable AI, and the wonky driving line need to be patched on the PS4. Those things were obvious within my first hour of driving...

Its weird... the physics, FFB... things I imagine are hard to test, seem good to me. But the HUD, set-up saves, etc seem so basic to test before release... I don't understand... ESPECIALLY after PC1 suffered from similar things with the HUD and setups when first released.

Exoil
29-09-2017, 00:25

Has the patch been sent to Sony or is it still being worked on?

ThatJordGuy
29-09-2017, 02:02
I feel like everybody is very impatient with the next patch - they want both a list of what is being fixed AND an ETA when the patch will be live.
They have said that it is still in progress - they are aware of the issues, and know everyone wants them fixed as soon as possible.

People just need to chill and give them some space - as much as we want fixes now I'm sure they'd appreciate us not hassling them every few hours for an update :D

Patrickb1973
29-09-2017, 02:14
I think us as consumers are more pissed because we would have expected the game to be properly tested before release more then we are impatient waiting for a patch ;)

Ian Bell
29-09-2017, 02:22
I think us as consumers are more pissed because we would have expected the game to be properly tested before release more then we are impatient waiting for a patch ;)

Enough Patrick. It's your 9th mention. The game was properly tested. All games of this complexity when they hit the wild exhibit some bugs. We're absolutely on top of them and fixing them at a furious rate.

Ian Bell
29-09-2017, 02:27
OK I've had to delete posts. The minute you accuse us of theft and start abusing the team you ruin the thread. Please read the forum rules.