PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Project Cars 2 & Heusinkveld Pro pedals in PC

Jocama
27-09-2017, 19:59
Hello, buy Pc2 on your launch and I have not been able to play yet. My problem is that it does not let me assign either the clutch pedal or the accelerator pedal, but the brake pedal detects it without problems. I have tried with the option of combined and separate pedals and in none of them does it leave me. Also uninstall the game and reinstall it.
I'm using Windows 10 and this problem does not happen to me in any game, just in this one. In game devices the pedals detect them without problems and work perfectly.
I would appreciate your help. Thank you!

PhydomiR
27-09-2017, 20:17
Have you calibrated the pedals like in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Ut4R1O-Sw

If not, do so. If you did, then i don't know what's wrong. Mine worked without any issue.

Sankyo
27-09-2017, 20:35
Hello, buy Pc2 on your launch and I have not been able to play yet. My problem is that it does not let me assign either the clutch pedal or the accelerator pedal, but the brake pedal detects it without problems. I have tried with the option of combined and separate pedals and in none of them does it leave me. Also uninstall the game and reinstall it.
I'm using Windows 10 and this problem does not happen to me in any game, just in this one. In game devices the pedals detect them without problems and work perfectly.
I would appreciate your help. Thank you!

What wheel are you using?

rosko
27-09-2017, 20:50
works fine here same pedals.

ELAhrairah
27-09-2017, 22:16
Have you tried to go into a race and assign from there?

cabelo3d
28-09-2017, 00:35
Do you use anything that reduces the travel range of the pedals? I have a T500 and I use a brake mod.
I can only press 30% of the pedal. it did not recognize the pedal at all.
I needed to get rid of the brake mod to be able to first depress the pedal fully and then the game recognized it, even with the brake mod on again.