PDA

View Full Version : Possible bugs I've encountered whilst playing PC2 on Xbox One

TheWheelchairDude
27-09-2017, 20:08
I'm been enjoying my time with Project Cars 2 thoroughly… well for the most part. The game is great, the physics are on point and out of the box it's very approachable with a gamepad. Which is an improvement over the first title, and for us disabled gamers that makes the game that much more of an enjoyment. However, that being said there are a few things that could be tweaked further in order to make the game even better. Number one: many cars suffer from unexpected oversteer midcorner, namely the 650 GT3 (Mclaren), the R32, and the group 6 Porsche. I'm sure there are many cars that suffer the same fate, but these are the few that really stand out. Also, it's seems as though if you have a decent amount of AI on a track at once, the car becomes extremely "floaty." (ez. 22 cars on Silverstone" The start to veer left and right in a VERY unnatural way. At first I thought it was a setup issue, but I returned to practice and the car magically drove straight. Then I thought it was maybe "wind push," but I've deduced that was not the reason either. All in all the game is great for hot lapping, but things could be tweaked on the racing side if things.

RobPhoboS
27-09-2017, 21:29
Please can you use the enter key.

Tomghost
28-09-2017, 01:29
Eso también me sucede a mi pero lo noto mas en el lamborghini gt3 y el audi r8 lms

Aldo Zampatti
28-09-2017, 01:32
Eso también me sucede a mi pero lo noto mas en el lamborghini gt3 y el audi r8 lms

English only here, please :)