PDA

View Full Version : Time Trial Question

Francisnf
27-09-2017, 20:34
Hi guys, when setting your time in a time trial, how do you know where you came out of the total please? I've just come 63rd, but can't see out of how many, any help appreciated! (I hope I've not come 63rd out of 63 lol)

blinkngone
27-09-2017, 21:08
What? If it's set on "CLASS" you will place by your time and if you are not using a fast car you will be on a lower page so just click on "CLASS" and then "VEHICLE" will show and you will see how you fared compared to drivers using the same car as yourself. Is this what you want?

MXR SMILER
27-09-2017, 21:21
Like the sig blink:D

blinkngone
27-09-2017, 22:26
Thanks MXR SMILER;) Disease has ruined my arms, legs and eyes but saved me from doing myself in on a sportsbike.:cool:

Youloze
27-09-2017, 23:36
I can't even set a time...when I complete a couple of laps, if I exit out the time never registers. Same thing always happened to me in PC1. What could I be doing wrong?

blinkngone
28-09-2017, 00:02
Which car/track Youloze? All of them?

Youloze
28-09-2017, 00:14
Which car/track Youloze? All of them?

Yep, all of them that I've tried. Same with PC1 :-(

blinkngone
28-09-2017, 00:31
Sorry Youloze, I guess you have already to tried to get help in the PS4 forum. Penalties can cause you not to get a time but not every track/car. I know there are people on pc whose ghost rarely show but their times at least do. I have read that there is a way to exit out of the TT after you have 2 error free laps on PS4 to get your times to register but I suppose you have tried that as well. Sorry I can't help, no PS4.

Youloze
28-09-2017, 00:33
Sorry Youloze, I guess you have already to tried to get help in the PS4 forum. Penalties can cause you not to get a time but not every track/car. I know there are people on pc whose ghost rarely show but their times at least do. I have read that there is a way to exit out of the TT after you have 2 error free laps on PS4 to get your times to register but I suppose you have tried that as well. Sorry I can't help, no PS4.

No worries :-)

I make sure to run at least two clean back to back laps before exiting and it never saves my time. Not sure if I'm not exiting correctly or what. Oh well.

Do you know how to use peoples setups in TT? I've read you can use them as long as they have the setup icon but its not intuitive.

Edit: looks like my time showed up. Must take quite a while to register.

blinkngone
28-09-2017, 00:56
Cool! I am happy for your success! I have a guide already posted on a thread for the PS4 sharing in that forum. Basically it's easier if you are on vehicle not class, when you click on add ghost the left column loads but this is mostly your cars if you have run many on the track you chose, so just look at the times for your vehicle in the column on the right. Click add ghost, click on the car you want to use a ghost, this should take you to another screen, click add ghost, click upper right x and the ghost should be in the left column under you. Then just start your run and you should see a notification asking if you want to load the ghosts tune. Hopefully PS4 is similar to PC.

Youloze
28-09-2017, 01:14
Cool! I am happy for your success! I have a guide already posted on a thread for the PS4 sharing in that forum. Basically it's easier if you are on vehicle not class, when you click on add ghost the left column loads but this is mostly your cars if you have run many on the track you chose, so just look at the times for your vehicle in the column on the right. Click add ghost, click on the car you want to use a ghost, this should take you to another screen, click add ghost, click upper right x and the ghost should be in the left column under you. Then just start your run and you should see a notification asking if you want to load the ghosts tune. Hopefully PS4 is similar to PC.

Interesting. Thanks! I'll give it a go.