PDA

View Full Version : Car list that seemed to be bugged

PervasiveFall8
27-09-2017, 23:59
Can we get a list of bugged cars so we can "keep our sanity" while driving career

Stay away from list :
NSX GT3 (has wobble bug)
Toyota 040 (does the constant spin)

Awesome list :
aston gt4
Polo Rx
Indy
Cadillac GT3
Group c jag (had issues with setups that made it extremely trying and it was doing the spin thing on me no matter what I set my coast ramp at)
Renault RS01 - awesome out of box in default (which makes setups not an issue as far as driving)

I will add to the list of people post their car issues
The 040hy I've done everything. It acts like decel diff is crazy low. I've raised all types of decel diff to get stable, even 10/10 downforce, soft arb, set arbs for maximum understeer stiff as I can up fron soft back. I'm at the point on COTA where I may just forfeit all the remaining races just to pick a different car

Some cars are Freaking terrific. I so until there a fix love the idea of the game and when it's all clicking it supremely great Motorsport game. But if you get in one of the cars that isn't- man does it drag
So until there is a fix/patch maybe this list would help to point people away from frustration and towards a great racing experience

I saw some of wobble issue may be about number of AI. I'm about to get to GT3 again. In 2nd career and I will see how many AI are there. NSX gt3 was terrible when I played in career

I don't know it'll it's controller thing/ setup issue (I'm leaning towards this) I just want to help others enjoy the game

LukeC1991
28-09-2017, 00:19
All of the Formula cars seem to have very strange inconsistencies. Sometimes they work, sometimes they decide to be an oversteering mess no matter what you do to the car setup. I’ve found the Formula Renault and Formula A to be the worst. Had quite a few moments of rage driving these. :p

You’re bang on about the Indy being awesome, easily my favourite car at the mo, along with the Nissan R89C.

PervasiveFall8
28-09-2017, 00:25
I haven't tried any group c cars yet but I will eventually as that was my favorite Motorsport era

Strangest thing
Ran the quali round (basically in my head run like I have real loose decel diff - keep throttle on while braking , brake straight line as much as possible and all of sudden the car was good I was dowing 2:01s it was acting good switxh d to telem saw I was on hard slicks (not my set up) and then went back to pits and it's showing soft on set up etc. not sure what's what anymore.

Guess I'll just press through. I shortened the race to min and see where I ended up

**okay now default setup is working good- dunno what's going on the load set ups are showing my "missing" aston GT4 setups so there is just some setup glitch?

snipeme77
28-09-2017, 00:39
I haven't tried any group c cars yet but I will eventually as that was my favorite Motorsport era

Strangest thing
Ran the quali round (basically in my head run like I have real loose decel diff - keep throttle on while braking , brake straight line as much as possible and all of sudden the car was good I was dowing 2:01s it was acting good switxh d to telem saw I was on hard slicks (not my set up) and then went back to pits and it's showing soft on set up etc. not sure what's what anymore.

Guess I'll just press through. I shortened the race to min and see where I ended up

I haven't had any problems with GR. C. But am playing on a racing wheel

LukeC1991
28-09-2017, 00:57
I haven't had any problems with GR. C. But am playing on a racing wheel

Group C cars are fine on the pad as well. Hard to drive because they should be hard, but not bugged. They handle like you’d expect them to from watching videos of the real cars back in the day.

PervasiveFall8
30-09-2017, 00:35
Lost my game save so coming back through career in different cars. Formula rookie had a bit loose decel diff but that kind of played to the character. Radical was fun. Raving high banging through the gears pretty planted. In PCARS1 loved the C9 and this go around ran in the jag and man awesome sound and man the car had character

PervasiveFall8
30-09-2017, 02:52
- well today for some reason there is some setup issue (keeps wanting to say it's Renault 3.5 and Zhuhai) and now the jag doesn't want to act right - I'm hard resetting and going to bed. I hope some of these issues can be fixed soon