PDA

View Full Version : Helmet cam gone! (PS4)

ceeece
28-09-2017, 01:57
I had the helmet cam just fine until I tweaked with the settings. Now it's gone completely even after I try to use the old settings I had before. Anyone else have this problem? I want to make sure it gets added to the "bug" list.

JohnSchoonsBeard
28-09-2017, 06:16
Which car are you driving? Some cars won't use full face helmets, especially classic ones. Also what field of view setting are you using for helmet?

breyzipp
28-09-2017, 06:42
there is also an option to hide the helmet itself in the options.

If you cycle through the different cameras, if there are 2 dashboard camera views that look nearly identical, the second one is the helmet camera. :)

Lord_Flexington
28-09-2017, 14:58
Same thing i have experienced. No matter what car/view im in the helmet itself is gone and the look into corner is not noticeable at all.

Dr guildo
28-09-2017, 18:36
Same thing i have experienced. No matter what car/view im in the helmet itself is gone and the look into corner is not noticeable at all.

First of all, JohnSchoonsBeard is right about cars without helmet. Plus the fact that in the settings of the helmet cam, any value inferior to 57 and superior to 89 will make the helmet disappear.

Lord_Flexington
28-09-2017, 20:25
First of all, JohnSchoonsBeard is right about cars without helmet. Plus the fact that in the settings of the helmet cam, any value inferior to 57 and superior to 89 will make the helmet disappear.
now that is a good bit of info!

ceeece
29-09-2017, 18:45
I had no issues when I first started playing. I did notice the helmet disappears when you adjust the setting past a certain point. So I maintained it at 78. But for some reason I decided to play with it again within the acceptable range but it is gone gone. I put it back to my original setting and no dice. I checked to make sure it is checked on and it is. It happens for any and all cars I drive. This is making me crazy cause I love helmet cam for the "authenticity".