PDA

View Full Version : [KNOWN ISSUE] Brake Bias adjustment Incorrect??

REFNightmare
28-09-2017, 09:45
So I set up my brake bias adjustment to work on the plus and minus buttons on my wheel. "Increase brake bias, set to +" and "Decrease Brake Bias, set to -".

However in game, when I press +, it moves the brake bias to the back of the vehicle. And I can verify that on the MOTEC display as well, + + +, 55, 54, 53.

In PCars 1 it worked correctly, + moved the brake bias forwards. I have checked and double checked the configuration menu and it is set right in there. Increase brake bias is set to +.

I'm also just wondering if my understanding of increasing brake bias is incorrect, as it was for TC. I thought increasing TC would increase it's interference, but then after reading the forums found out that it meant how much wheel slip was allowed before it interfered.

Loving the game otherwise, and this isn't at all game breaking, was just a little odd when I first went out on track and tried increasing brake bias because the rears were locking, only to have the car spin out before reaching the corner under heavy braking due to me setting the brake bias 100% to the rear after pressing + lol

Sankyo
28-09-2017, 09:47
Pretty sure this is a known issue. Not sure when it will be fixed, I'll check.

REFNightmare
28-09-2017, 09:56
Ah ok. Good to know :)

Sankyo
28-09-2017, 10:39
So yes it's a known issue, but currently low priority as it's easy to work around it (just assign buttons the other way around).

REFNightmare
28-09-2017, 10:50
Yea that's what I have done. Was more curious to just know if I had understood the terms wrong. :)