PDA

View Full Version : Resetting "My Profile"

srodrigo31
28-09-2017, 11:23
Is there a way to reset "My profile" (PS4)? I have been looking for the option, but I was not able to find it.

I have so many "races" after a bunch of restarts due to heavy collisions in Turn 1. I do not care for the time being, but if the FFB and the AI is improved I am planning on taking out the restarts and reset "My profile".

Many thanks

Exoil
28-09-2017, 11:47
Have you tried deleting the saves from the PS4 menu? That oughta do it unless they upload your singleplayer data to the servers

Flins
28-09-2017, 12:24
Delete the save means that you have to reconfigure all the options settings of the game (display, hud, sound, etc....) it's a big mess !!!

breyzipp
28-09-2017, 14:53
Delete the save means that you have to reconfigure all the options settings of the game (display, hud, sound, etc....) it's a big mess !!!

Nah it’s quite fast really.

Resetting for PS4 you go to system => system storage. From there I think data storage or something (not the game itself or you will have to reinstall it!). Go to the one for PCARS 2 and select all files, then delete.

If you have an active PSN+ subscription maybe online will overwrite them. That happened on my XBox One when I wanted to reset since I have XBOx gold. The trick is to disable your internet connection, delete the local profile safe, start the game, do something that saves a new profile (like configuring drivatar profile), exit the game again, reconnect internet, start the game again and then the micosoft cloud will pop up and let you choose to use the new local saved profile or the one from the cloud since they are not the same anymore. For PSN+ you can probably do the same.

srodrigo31
28-09-2017, 15:03
Many thanks. Will try to delete the PS4 saves. I do not care much about other changes (main is FFB settings and that one hopefully will not be relevant!)