PDA

View Full Version : want feature from iRacing

takaii
28-09-2017, 12:47
in iRacing they have a voice that says "hold to your left" if someone is on your right. Driving on 1 screen i cant tell if someone is on my left or right.
When they are near my rear or slight to the right up my rear i have this arrow in Project cars 2 its helpful but it disapear as soon
as they drive futher up on my left so i cant tell if someone is there. I like having a voice telling me they are there because its hard to be 100 percent observant on bottom on screen.
Also the voice says "clear" when the road is safe enought to drive on any lane! Love it! I wish project cars implemented this system as well! :)

Making it audible means i can focus more on road and less on what happens with a small green arrow on bottom off screen that disaperars when they are on the left. I wish it was there
all the way atleast until the road is clear. Super helpful would it be . But at start it can get kinda tricky. i like the voice telling "hold to left" etc it really helps for nice starts.

I´m a b ranked driver atm

Siberian Tiger
28-09-2017, 12:52
Just set the Spotter to "always" in the Game Options and Violà :)

rich1e I
28-09-2017, 12:54
There's a spotter in the options menu, you need to enable it. It's my favourite feature by far.

Daynja
28-09-2017, 12:56
Or use Crew Chief APP, much much better :)

http://thecrewchief.org/forum.php

takaii
28-09-2017, 13:44
Thanks will check it