PDA

View Full Version : FFB Car Setup Master List?

gbm
28-09-2017, 17:01
I know for PC1, there was a downloadable reference chart someone painstakingly put together that showed all the best tweaks for each car and their respective FFB numbers.....
Does such a thing exist for PC2? If so, can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Youloze
28-09-2017, 17:10
I know for PC1, there was a downloadable reference chart someone painstakingly put together that showed all the best tweaks for each car and their respective FFB numbers.....
Does such a thing exist for PC2? If so, can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks!

The unfortunate thing with PC2 is you can't save individual FF setups per car. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...I haven't seen a way myself.

DV8ing1
28-09-2017, 18:29
No you are correct Youloze. Its a global setting now and while that sounds terrible, the way they derive FFB from the actual physics of the car means that each car will behave a little differently depending on the flavor of FFB you chose. I have very few complaints about the FFB in the game this time around playing with my Fanatec PWTS wheel. Weight transfer onto the front wheels isn't as strong as I'd like but everything else the car is doing seems to be recognizable at the very least.

gbm
28-09-2017, 20:02
No you are correct Youloze. Its a global setting now and while that sounds terrible, the way they derive FFB from the actual physics of the car means that each car will behave a little differently depending on the flavor of FFB you chose. I have very few complaints about the FFB in the game this time around playing with my Fanatec PWTS wheel. Weight transfer onto the front wheels isn't as strong as I'd like but everything else the car is doing seems to be recognizable at the very least.

Ah ok, I'm cool with that....saves me the trouble of going to each individual car.

That said, is there a master FFB list for the T150? :)

Youloze
28-09-2017, 20:06

Great, thanks for the confirmation!

I agree on the FF, thus far its taken me little time to get it close to perfect. There are still some issues of course (eg: curbs) but overall I'm liking it. I also like that the FF does change depending on the car. As we know, not all cars feel the same. I love feeling the steering difference between a light race prepped car and a much heavier tourer.

Also, this doesn't necessarily speak to the FF but I Love the feeling of boost coming on with some of the turbo cars. Namely the F40, R32 and the IMSA Z.

Youloze
28-09-2017, 20:08
Ah ok, I'm cool with that....saves me the trouble of going to each individual car.

That said, is there a master FFB list for the T150? :)

Maybe try searching for T300 threads. Not the exact same wheel but there has been quite a bit of talk about T300 FF settings.

Eric Rowland
28-09-2017, 20:16
Here is a doc sheet from one of the members.....
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hXeBmtlmSMjkcJkJVA-GJC5BkzEHIu0Y75c9IiUTGOc/edit#gid=738614166