PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck on e safety grade

Love1
28-09-2017, 20:37
I've played and won 400 clean 10 lap races and im stuck at e grade.ive reinstalled the game deleyed my game save etc etc but it's the servers have messed up so I can't get the safety grade trophy or the licences. Cam you please help me .I'm on ps4 btw
I can't progress any further now until you patch this issue lots of us have this problem on the ps4 trophy forum

Charger
28-09-2017, 20:40
So you just admitted on an open forum that you are boosting!

Sorry no help will come.

Love1
28-09-2017, 20:50

Sorry no help will come.

No my bad I did not mean that.no boosting no way .I'm just stuck at e grade it will not go to d I've played 400 10 lap clean races

honespc
28-09-2017, 20:51
400 clean 10 lap races in a one week old game? yeah sure bro! You can call me Santa too

Love1
28-09-2017, 20:53
400 clean 10 lap races in a one week old game? yeah sure bro! You can call me Santa too

I was exaggreating lol i just looked and it was 260

takaii
28-09-2017, 20:55

Lol yeah steam says i played this game 30 hours and i only have 54 races XD

Love1
28-09-2017, 20:55
Lol yeah steam says i played this game 30 hours and i only have 54 races XD

What is steam bro
The server has glitched as I my grade will not change from e to d
I'm doing hundreds of clean laps
Also when I turn off the ps4 then back on my grade goes back to u grade

Charger
28-09-2017, 21:04
Nice editing of the original post there, as I said 'Boosters' get no help, you have 'Pissed on yer own chips' my man.

honespc
28-09-2017, 21:07
lol stay with us bro. We are looking for help for your case. Just hold on!

Glasnost
28-09-2017, 21:08
Who doesn't know what steam is??

So you're saying you've won over 250 10 lap races....
And haven't gotten past E rating. Maybe you're not as clean as you think. What's your overall rating E16billion?

Rodgerzzz
28-09-2017, 23:01
This thread must be some sort of forfeit for a bet the OP lost... 260 race wins, were they all on the Knockhill Tri-oval or just entirely made up?

takaii
29-09-2017, 05:29
Better, go to your license profile information send a picture of it. It kinda can help us get a better picture of the situation.

TDS
02-10-2017, 05:15
seems to me he was trying to get rating on offline mode probly? :-)

Aldo Zampatti
02-10-2017, 05:17
At least you guys get the chance to try improving the rankings!! I'm stuck in "U" since I have barely played since launch...! I'll have to take vacations soon :) :P

Muz_J
02-10-2017, 05:27
Sorry no help will come.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what is boosting ?
I am not familiar with that term, but I suspect it is some form of cheating ...?

takaii
02-10-2017, 05:34
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is boosting ?
I am not familiar with that term, but I suspect it is some form of cheating ...?

Boosting = another better player is playing on your profile to improve
your rank for you. The original post he said he used help from his friend
but then edited the text because people complained about it. Boosting is
is not a good thing because all other people earn their own ranks must drive
Aagainst a safety risk that didnt earn his own rank

Charger
04-10-2017, 00:47
Boosting = another better player is playing on your profile to improve
your rank for you. The original post he said he used help from his friend
but then edited the text because people complained about it. Boosting is
is not a good thing because all other people earn their own ranks must drive
Aagainst a safety risk that didnt earn his own rank

No that isn't the boosting he was talking about, he goes in with his mate and lets say he lets his mate win 10 races cleanly then that bumps his mates racing up and then they reverse and his mate lets him win 10 races but he doesn't get the same safety or driver boost, tough shit I say.

Ekay.jay
04-10-2017, 01:23
You do not have to win the race, or even podium to gain safety rank. Finishing on the podium earns you SKILL rank(the numbers). Finishing a race with no contact between cars, no cut track penalties, no loss of car control,etc will earn you Saftey rank.

Charger
04-10-2017, 01:29
You do not have to win the race, or even podium to gain safety rank. Finishing on the podium earns you SKILL rank(the numbers). Finishing a race with no contact between cars, no cut track penalties, no loss of car control,etc will earn you Saftey rank.

Yes we know that he is complaining that he boosted and passed his mate but didn't achieve the same safety rating his mate did when he let him pass.

takaii
04-10-2017, 04:48
No that isn't the boosting he was talking about, he goes in with his mate and lets say he lets his mate win 10 races cleanly then that bumps his mates racing up and then they reverse and his mate lets him win 10 races but he doesn't get the same safety or driver boost, tough shit I say.

Why do you say
no that isnīt the boosting he was talking about? It was what he was talking about lol. He complained that he even used his friend whom allready manage to get higher rank on his own account. He helped him to boost him but no success. Anyway there isnt 2 types of boosting. The switch thing you talk about isnt mentioned but could have beeen like that but that isnt a different type of boost. What you basically say is that he is boosting then he isnt

Charger
04-10-2017, 16:02
I'll explain again, 2 accounts, his and his friends, they both set up a closed race for just the 2 of them, they go around and let each other win and pass to boost safety and driver ratings, it's not a new thing it is an old boost strategy in racing, hence the reason they have 2 safety ratings and he is complaining that he didn't get the same boost as his mate.

I read the original opening thread before he edited it and that's exactly what it said.