PDA

View Full Version : Clios at Knockhill: wow!

tdurbo
28-09-2017, 20:47
Most of my posts have been negative in the last seven days but Ive persevered and just had the best race on a game ever (bear in mind Im 45, I started on Revs its got inclines oh em gee). Snatched second place by maybe 10 feet at the line having spun and dropped to 9th. If the custom race works just as well, Ill see you all sometime next summer!
Just wanted to spread a bit of positivity. Excellent job.

Benkid
28-09-2017, 20:59
Never raced knockhill until yesterday doing the community time trial in the caterham.

Absolute blast. I'll be sure to check out the Clio cup.

cxMilk
28-09-2017, 21:16
Knockhill is easily one of my favorite tracks now. There's something so exhilarating about getting that blind crest chicane perfect.

The UK really knows how to design tracks. Oulton, Donington, Snetterton, and now, Knockhill. Simply amazing.

MXR SMILER
28-09-2017, 21:32
Most of my posts have been negative in the last seven days but Ive persevered and just had the best race on a game ever (bear in mind Im 45, I started on Revs its got inclines oh em gee). Snatched second place by maybe 10 feet at the line having spun and dropped to 9th. If the custom race works just as well, Ill see you all sometime next summer!
Just wanted to spread a bit of positivity. Excellent job.

Do yourself a huge favour if you liked knockhill and Caterham.... try out the ice track in a 2016 Bentley GT3 still smiling.... Got # 1 on the LBoard. (only 6 people on it) :D

HaglePer
29-09-2017, 08:39
I love the clio cup my self, and Knockhill/Oulton/Snetteron is a blast.
I drive with a tx wheel, default settings. Anyone got a good setup for the clio?
My experience with the clio is that the car is very nervous during braking, if turn the wheel just a tiny bit while braking, it spins out.
Other than that, love it :)

RAVEracer
29-09-2017, 11:04
Did this race in career today, truly what a blast! Knockhill in general is such a great fun track.

Flanimal
29-09-2017, 20:43
Loving Knochill as well, I've managed to post a 00:50:8...on the community tt, lying about 40th.
Brilliant stuff!