PDA

View Full Version : FIX THIS!I just lost 26 points in my license because host kicked me when I started P1

Chad711
28-09-2017, 23:17
I just got kicked from a race that I was in P1 start. Race starts, guy immediatly hits me at start to basically curb me out of race which didn't work. Coming into turn one he again tries to take me out to which I got around and he spins out completely. Next thing you know I am kicked. Lost 46 points

THIS NEEDS FIXED :mad:

EditL I lost 46 points not 26. Even worse.

Charger
28-09-2017, 23:25
Welcome to the world of online racing, you cannot fix the human condition, it is not the games fault that idiots exist.

Balles
28-09-2017, 23:25
A fix for morons is hard to code you know.

Chad711
28-09-2017, 23:29
Welcome to the world of online racing, you cannot fix the human condition, it is not the games fault that idiots exist.

Seriously?.....

I'm talking about losing my points not the stupid punk kid. They need to not allow this to happen. Yes that can be fixed. If you do not have a feedback for a solution why even waste your time commenting things like that? In just 30 seconds I can think of two possible solutions.

1) Majority vote kicking only not 1 person.

2) If you get kicked you do not lose your license rating period.

Charger
28-09-2017, 23:37
Cool ya jets Bro, the game cannot tell if you were kicked or not because of bad conduct or otherwise, it's the same as a disconnect or PC crash it thinks you may have rage quit and that is a good thing because it means griefers can't just come in f..k things up and leave without getting a points penalty.

Choose your lobbies wisely and watch the qualifiers, you can usually tell if the race is going to go tits up by the standard of qualifying, even then you have a choice to leave but you will still lose points.

People really need to stop getting hung up on the points system, if you are good overall you will prevail and you will get to a level where you will be playing like minded players, the player base will split and you will see those people that can't drive for s..t in unranked lobbies or U100 lobbies, just give it a few weeks and there will be A rated lobbies everywhere.

hkraft300
28-09-2017, 23:54
Seriously?.....

I'm talking about losing my points not the stupid punk kid. They need to not allow this to happen. Yes that can be fixed. If you do not have a feedback for a solution why even waste your time commenting things like that?...

You seem very clear on exactly what you want "fixed" in your OP. Care to have another read? Here, I'll make it easy for you:

I just got kicked from a race that I was in P1 start. Race starts, guy immediatly hits me at start to basically curb me out of race which didn't work. Coming into turn one he again tries to take me out to which I got around and he spins out completely. Next thing you know I am kicked. Lost 46 points

THIS NEEDS FIXED :mad::mad::mad:

It's OK. Charger is a patient gentleman willing to engage in a meaningful and enlightening discussion, once you're ready to do the same.

Chad711
28-09-2017, 23:59
5600 post and just trying to stir up shit on this forum. Get a life dude.... Read the damn topic if you are that ignorant on what I wanted fixed here.

cpcdem
29-09-2017, 00:12
Cool ya jets Bro, the game cannot tell if you were kicked or not because of bad conduct or otherwise, it's the same as a disconnect or PC crash it thinks you may have rage

I think it actually distinguishes this, because when you are kicked, you do get a message that you were kicked, not a generic message that you was disconnected. If I am right on this, then *maybe* it indeed is a good idea to not affect safety/performance ranking at all when a person is kicked out of the lobby.

I agree people should probably not be so obsessed with the performance ranking, but since this is available, it's understandable that many will want to make it go higher than others etc.

Charger
29-09-2017, 00:20
I think it actually distinguishes this, because when you are kicked, you do get a message that you were kicked, not a generic message that you was disconnected. If I am right on this, then *maybe* it indeed is a good idea to not affect safety/performance ranking at all when a person is kicked out of the lobby.

I agree people should probably not be so obsessed with the performance ranking, but since this is available, it's understandable that many will want to make it go higher than others etc.

I mean't in regard to losing points, you lose them kicked, disconnected or rage quit, I think it's a good idea to lose points if you are kicked or rage quit, Ok sometimes you get kicked for no reason but a lot of the time you get kicked because you a being a tool, tool=lose points, the disconnect thing is a bit harsh though and rage quitting well it's toys out the pram time.

Charger
29-09-2017, 00:23
5600 post and just trying to stir up shit on this forum. Get a life dude.... Read the damn topic if you are that ignorant on what I wanted fixed here.

He is not stirring shit up he is remarking on your opening volley with the attitude you gave it, if you had come on here with a calm question or statement you may get a better response but YOU decided to come in guns blazing, what do you expect the response will be?

Ok you are angry you lost points but blindly throwing your frustrations out to anyone that you think is bothered is not the way to start an adult discussion is it?

hkraft300
29-09-2017, 00:33

:applause:

THIS NEEDS FIXED :mad::mad::mad:

What says you gave him enough space and don't try to squeeze P2 off the track, which resulted in contact and you spinning out?
Maybe the host was in P3 and from his perspective you're at fault. Hence the kick.

Besides, I like the host kick function. When I'm lobby host I kick anyone causing problems in my lobby.

Chad711
29-09-2017, 00:43
He is not stirring shit up he is remarking on your opening volley with the attitude you gave it, if you had come on here with a calm question or statement you may get a better response but YOU decided to come in guns blazing, what do you expect the response will be?

Ok you are angry you lost points but blindly throwing your frustrations out to anyone that you think is bothered is not the way to start an adult discussion is it?

He is stirring shit up, look at his last post where he basically stating maybe I didn't give him room and deserved to be kicked....he knows nothing of the situation and he is just a troll on this forum.

I had no attitude when I came in here towards anyone. I was the first post, there is no one to give attitude towards! I was pissed because I lost 46 points to a kid that wanted to kick me for no good reason. I raced in 5 races yesterday taking 1st three times and 2nd once and I gained 45 points from that. I think I have the right to be pissed off about losing 46 points in a matter of less than 30 seconds to some child who was not happy with my P1. I'm not someone who races dirty and this wasn't a question of did I give him room. I was P1, the kid smacks into me at the start of the race...literally green light..boom hits me trying to curb me into wall. Turn 1 he tries it again and I brake so he misses me and he goes into the dirt.

So how about this? Instead of you two instilling your opinions on why people shouldn't be competitive or try to give your opinion on how people should structure their post you just not post in this topic if you do not have any feedback towards the issue here? I do not care if you do not like my demeanor. I do not care that you are not competitive enough to care about the license system. I am, I care and if some one that is hosting can just boot you for no good reason and it affects my license then that is a problem.

hkraft300
29-09-2017, 00:50
:hopelessness:

... if some one that is hosting can just boot you for no good reason and it affects my license then that is a problem.

For you.
Put yourself in a host situation.
You're the host. Your lobby. You're in P1. Exact same thing plays out, only this time you get taken out in P1. You spin into the dirt. p2 claims P1, drives off into the sunset. Turns his mic on, laughs and tells you how shit you.

You're upset. You know you're 5 seconds faster than him but your car is destroyed.

You reach for the kick button.
You vote to kick. You appeal to everyone to kick that guy in P1 who took you out.
Everyone ignores you. He wins.

This is the alternative.

How did he get in your lobby in the first race, with a high rating limit? Well guess what! He got kicked from plenty of lobbies but retained his rating. Because being kicked isn't punishing enough.

Perspective.

Edit: if I was trolling I wouldn't last 5600 posts in any forum, would I? :glee:

jimortality
He is stirring shit up, look at his last post where he basically stating maybe I didn't give him room and deserved to be kicked....he knows nothing of the situation and he is just a troll on this forum.

I had no attitude when I came in here towards anyone. I was the first post, there is no one to give attitude towards! I was pissed because I lost 46 points to a kid that wanted to kick me for no good reason. I raced in 5 races yesterday taking 1st three times and 2nd once and I gained 45 points from that. I think I have the right to be pissed off about losing 46 points in a matter of less than 30 seconds to some child who was not happy with my P1. I'm not someone who races dirty and this wasn't a question of did I give him room. I was P1, the kid smacks into me at the start of the race...literally green light..boom hits me trying to curb me into wall. Turn 1 he tries it again and I brake so he misses me and he goes into the dirt.

So how about this? Instead of you two instilling your opinions on why people shouldn't be competitive or try to give your opinion on how people should structure their post you just not post in this topic if you do not have any feedback towards the issue here? I do not care if you do not like my demeanor. I do not care that you are not competitive enough to care about the license system. I am, I care and if some one that is hosting can just boot you for no good reason and it affects my license then that is a problem.

Just move onto the next lobby, win the race get your points back be a happy teddy :D

Charger
I am A rated so I think I qualify to give an opinion ;-)

You came on here with your opening post in capitals basically saying FIX THIS, you are not the only one that it happens to and as I said try and pick your lobbies carefully.

I do care about the license system as I strive to be better I just don't rage about it when stuff doesn't go my way, you came in raging that was plain to see to all that subsequently would read the post and you opened yourself up to replies, if you don't like the replies then don't post in such a manner to provoke them.

Mahjik
29-09-2017, 04:23
Everyone calm down. SMS will be evaluating what if any changes they do in this space.

Chad711
29-09-2017, 04:45
Everyone calm down. SMS will be evaluating what if any changes they do in this space.

Thanks

Ian Bell
29-09-2017, 05:02
OK too much cursing, abusing, angry faces and demands. Not how to communicate on a forum. Thread closed. Do better next time.