PDA

View Full Version : In Game Dash App for VR

D3vilDriver
29-09-2017, 06:04
I just switched to PC for racing, so please excuse my lack of knowledge on that matter.

I am driving in First Person with a Rift. Most cars give me there own dash with the info of gears, revs fuel and so on. But plenty cars don't.

This time I cannot organize the HUD to my liking, like in PCars 1.

So is there a working app to display in Game all the vital information I want, preferably customizable?

surtic86
29-09-2017, 06:51
Why you cant organize it like in pCars1? I see no difference in there... it also is better now because you can move it around anywhere and not just at some points. You can also turn, tilt and Zoom in so you see it better (With the Numpad).

D3vilDriver
29-09-2017, 06:56
Why you cant organize it like in pCars1? I see no difference in there... it also is better now because you can move it around anywhere and not just at some points. You can also turn, tilt and Zoom in so you see it better (With the Numpad).

I was just talking to someone and learned that I need to start the Game without the VR Headset to do so.

But thanks

Purg
29-09-2017, 06:59
You can configure the widgets in VR but, unless the bug was corrected in the last patch, the widgets change from being floaty to being flat. A restart of the game fixes it.

surtic86
29-09-2017, 07:00
Your welcome you can change the HUD directly in VR as i have don :)

Boskapongen
29-09-2017, 07:40
You can configure the widgets in VR but, unless the bug was corrected in the last patch, the widgets change from being floaty to being flat. A restart of the game fixes it.

You dont have to resart whole game, just exit the session and in again.

I do have a new problem though, my Delta bar only working 1 times out of 10 now....

JackBourbon
09-10-2017, 00:50

I do have a new problem though, my Delta bar only working 1 times out of 10 now....

I was hoping to find a answer to this problem here, My delta bar is gone and I can not get it back on at all.

JackBourbon
15-10-2017, 14:20

If you have not figured it yet, here is the way I got the delta bar back. In the button assignments there is a control called "Show Lap Info" if it is not assigned then set it to something. Made sure you have it turned on (delta bar) in the mode you want. When you first start it will show not show anything until you at least have a last lap (valid or not) then pressing the "Show Lap info" button it should show Previous lap delta' When you have a 'best lap or a 'potential lap' then you can cycle though them as well

So it can show previous lap - best lap - potential lap delta bars and off

This may work for PS4 and Xbox as well.