PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one pit crew

Wintersmith81
29-09-2017, 08:23
I dont know if its but me but i dont seem to have a pit crew in my game. I hear there is a way to turn them on, if so how do i do this. Ps Love this game and so happy i picked to get this over Forza 7

Mahjik
29-09-2017, 12:47
It's a known issue:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?52046-KNOWN-ISSUE-No-Pit-Crew

Mon Pavion
29-09-2017, 13:10
Aside from the bug, you turn them on in the settings. I think under visual settings but im not sure.

Also, they will only come out if you call them before coming in. Have to use the "request pit stop"

Stone Cold Stig
29-09-2017, 20:12
Aside from the bug, you turn them on in the settings. I think under visual settings but im not sure.

Also, they will only come out if you call them before coming in. Have to use the "request pit stop"

NO , THIS IS INCORRECT. They do come out on their own,but after about three to four races, they stop coming out.

Mon Pavion
29-09-2017, 20:26
NO , THIS IS INCORRECT. They do come out on their own,but after about three to four races, they stop coming out.

Did not know this

Canadian_2Four
30-09-2017, 12:14

I noticed this as well but then realised that if you request a pit stop they will be there waiting for you, if you do not then there will be a little black box hovering over your pit box.

PervasiveFall8
30-09-2017, 20:19
On my second career (first one lost after 30 hours) and I just saw animation twice in formula x and then stopped working again as suddenly as it started. So it took 36 hours of play to see them for me.

How cum tier 6,5,4,3 all locked after winning a tier 2?

RobPhoboS
01-10-2017, 17:13
JFC - mandatory pit and I've no idea where the hell I'm meant to stop because the guy vanished.
Then it retired me because I'm inactive tying to find the place I'm meant to stop.

I'd laugh but it's happened a bunch of times.

TopAirspace
02-10-2017, 05:00
JFC - mandatory pit and I've no idea where the hell I'm meant to stop because the guy vanished.
Then it retired me because I'm inactive tying to find the place I'm meant to stop.

I'd laugh but it's happened a bunch of times.

Haha happend to me on Ps4 and i had no pit box indicator on, wasted over half an hour of racing as i couldnt find my pit bay.

Man i was cross lol.