PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec CSP V3 vibration

V3n0m
29-09-2017, 10:21
Hello Guys,

i want to know if the vibration on brake and throttle work on the PS4 with the CSP V3 ?

is this feature allready implementet and if not, is this on the Feature list for upcoming Patches?

thanks in advance.

sorry for my bad english :)

V3n0m
29-09-2017, 10:22
PS: I´m using the Fanatec CSL PS4 Wheelbase.

Sankyo
29-09-2017, 10:24
So you have the pedals connected to the base? Vibration in general is supported, though I know that in some cases it's not working yet. Will get fixed :)

V3n0m
29-09-2017, 10:29
Yep, will be directly connected. thanks for the fast reply :D now i can order my V3 Pedals :D

Boskapongen
29-09-2017, 10:35
Yep, will be directly connected. thanks for the fast reply :D now i can order my V3 Pedals :D

Do it, very good pedals!

Sum Dixon-Ear
29-09-2017, 11:04
Vibration usually works... there is nothing better than the throttle rumbling underfoot as you floor a RWD car out of a corner with a touch of opposite lock.

Madwak55
29-09-2017, 17:05
Vibration usually works... there is nothing better than the throttle rumbling underfoot as you floor a RWD car out of a corner with a touch of opposite lock.

I've heard you have to drive without shoes to get the best out of it though? Is that correct as it's the only thing that stopped me getting them?

VelvetTorpedo
29-09-2017, 17:10
I use mine with the flat pedal faces because I race with no shoes, but the D-shaped pedal plates work better with shoes in my experience.

Tills101
29-09-2017, 17:21
I'm using clubsport v3 plugs in via csl elite ps4 wheel base and yes they are working... Go on the grass to check them, they should kick in there.....

DervPM
29-09-2017, 21:46
I'm using clubsport v3 plugs in via csl elite ps4 wheel base and yes they are working... Go on the grass to check them, they should kick in there.....

Do you have reasonable ffb settings for my fanatec cls ps4 please??

Madwak55
29-09-2017, 23:11
Do you have reasonable ffb settings for my fanatec cls ps4 please??

Try page 2 of this thread?
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51583-Fanatec-CSL-Elite-PS4/page2

DervPM
30-09-2017, 08:08
Try page 2 of this thread?

tnx

V3n0m
13-10-2017, 06:11
Hey guys, finally my CSP V3 arrived :D
Do you have to change some settings to get them working? because the throttle doesnt work at all and the Brake is only when i push 100%.

PS: newest Firmware is installed ( i think it is 297?)

ZenRazo
14-10-2017, 01:35
Hey guys, finally my CSP V3 arrived :D
Do you have to change some settings to get them working? because the throttle doesnt work at all and the Brake is only when i push 100%.

PS: newest Firmware is installed ( i think it is 297?)

This sounds like the strange yet very familiar problem I had with the standard CSL pedals that came with the original bundle. After installing driver v289 (This was about a month or so ago) I started experiencing similar problems with the pedals, albeit the std. CSL ELITE pedals. The best solution I found was to be in the pedal calibration screen and check to see if the pedal inputs are being registered. If not, unplug the pedal cable from the wheel housing then replug and check inputs. (Make sure its pluged into the pedal port and not the shifter ports. Easy mistake to make when reaching around and not looking). Rinse and repeat if necessary until you get proper pedal inputs. This may take several attempts but it ALWAYS worked for me.
But here is where it's a bit strange. 2 weeks ago, I too upgraded to the CSP V3 pedals and they have ALWAYS worked on power up as intended. I am still running driver v289 though. I am going to install v292 today and test it, but I wonder if v292 is what is giving you the problem with the V3 pedals as v289 gave me problems with the CSL pedals. The symptoms you describe are identical.
Best thing to do is try the cable trick, if that's not working try rolling back to v289 driver if possible.
Hope that works for you....because once you go loadcell you never go back! Trust me you will love it!

V3n0m
16-10-2017, 10:07
The Pedals are awesome :D

in calibration window everything works finde even the rumble on throttle and brake, but ingame only the brake rumble work. and it only works if i press the brake to 100%. (ABS setting in Tuning menu).

i try to go with 289 after work :) thank you for the tipp.

Madwak55
16-10-2017, 16:37
The Pedals are awesome :D

in calibration window everything works finde even the rumble on throttle and brake, but ingame only the brake rumble work. and it only works if i press the brake to 100%. (ABS setting in Tuning menu).

i try to go with 289 after work :) thank you for the tipp.

Try driving a powerful RWD car and see if the throttle rumbles when you spin the back wheels?

Thacke
17-10-2017, 08:10
Hey Guys,

i have the Fanatec GT3 RS Whell with CSP V2 but it doesent work.
Can anybody help me ?

Thank's

V3n0m
17-10-2017, 18:45
Hey guys, installed FW 293 and tryed to spin on gras but nothin... i try to reset on 289 and try it again. Is it normal that the brake rumble only works when i turn ABS in tuning menu on? because the rumble kicks in even when i stand still xD

Edit1: on FW 292 rumble works but the brake rumble is gone. On 289 and 293 the brake rumble work but the throttle rumble wont do anything :(

Edit2: after restarting the Wheelbase the brake rumble works. Now the throttle isnt workin xD i dont know what to do? any ideas???

thanks in advance

wanganrider
18-10-2017, 03:04
Hey Guys,

i have the Fanatec GT3 RS Whell with CSP V2 but it doesent work.
Can anybody help me ?

Thank's

This will not work on ps3 or x box one unless you have something like the chronusmax plus or their new plug & play wheel box adapter. Sony changed their requirements for wheels and now the only ones that work on any games since the change are ones that are licensed officially by sony. It sucked at first for me cause i spent almost 2g for the v2 setup i have but chronusmax are my hero's for their product and it works wonderfully and in some cases better than just having the wheel directly plugged to the ps4

V3n0m
18-10-2017, 20:57
Can no one help? ��

docyoda
19-10-2017, 11:59
Hey guys, installed FW 293 and tryed to spin on gras but nothin... i try to reset on 289 and try it again. Is it normal that the brake rumble only works when i turn ABS in tuning menu on? because the rumble kicks in even when i stand still xD

Edit1: on FW 292 rumble works but the brake rumble is gone. On 289 and 293 the brake rumble work but the throttle rumble wont do anything :(

Edit2: after restarting the Wheelbase the brake rumble works. Now the throttle isnt workin xD i dont know what to do? any ideas???

thanks in advance

Hi guys,

the opposite problem for me also after flashing firmware (335 now).

Gas pedal rumble motor works great, nothing from brake pedal... connecting everything to Fanatec software on PC, everything is ok. Not in game....

V3n0m
20-10-2017, 09:29
I Hope the Devs are workin on it? Is this a known issue?

docyoda
23-10-2017, 09:36
I Hope the Devs are workin on it? Is this a known issue?

Any Dev who can answer please ?

V3n0m
25-10-2017, 06:50
Update: The Fanatec support is looking at it. They told me that the SDK Developers take a look at it to ensure that its not a Problem with the Fanatec gear. If thats the case they are talking to the SMS Dev´s to Patch that out.

Original Email : ''vielen Dank für die genauen Infos. Ich werde dies an unsere SDK Entwickler weitergeben damit wir sicherstellen, damit auf unserer Seite alles optimal funktioniert. Wenn dies 100% sicher ist, werde ich den Spieleentwickler ein Ticket schreiben und vielleicht wird das ja noch gepatched ;-)''

docyoda
25-10-2017, 07:28
Update: The Fanatec support is looking at it. They told me that the SDK Developers take a look at it to ensure that its not a Problem with the Fanatec gear. If thats the case they are talking to the SMS Dev´s to Patch that out.

Original Email : ''vielen Dank für die genauen Infos. Ich werde dies an unsere SDK Entwickler weitergeben damit wir sicherstellen, damit auf unserer Seite alles optimal funktioniert. Wenn dies 100% sicher ist, werde ich den Spieleentwickler ein Ticket schreiben und vielleicht wird das ja noch gepatched ;-)''

Many thanks!

MikeJeffroies
25-10-2017, 18:02
Hey Guys!

I have the Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel and Pedals, and I noticed that with the analog stick on the wheel, I can scroll through the menus, but I can't click on any of the menus with any of the buttons.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Does anyone know how I can select one of the menus, through the CSL Elite Wheel for XBox1?

DervPM
25-10-2017, 21:13

Seeing is believing, I’m starting to become very cynical about PC2 and Fanatec, the fact that the moderators and dev’s on this forum don’t react on any CSL E related remarks of questions is a statement of it’s one..

docyoda
30-10-2017, 11:01
Hi guys,

i cannot post the link but on Fanatec site, discussion, blog, you find an interesting post by Fanatec CEO on correct setting of CSL Elite...

poumpoum
30-10-2017, 17:58
Hi guys,

i cannot post the link but on Fanatec site, discussion, blog, you find an interesting post by Fanatec CEO on correct setting of CSL Elite...

From Thomas :
"SMS changed something fundamental in the communication to our wheels and the intention was to improve ff. Unfortunately this went wrong. But we are in daily contact with them and they work hard on a solution. They love our wheels. AC has great ff on PS 4 and GT Sport works as good as with other wheels. Just the button mapping feels strange as you cannot see our CSL wheel in the options menu. It does work fine though."

docyoda
31-10-2017, 13:20
From Thomas :
"SMS changed something fundamental in the communication to our wheels and the intention was to improve ff. Unfortunately this went wrong. But we are in daily contact with them and they work hard on a solution. They love our wheels. AC has great ff on PS 4 and GT Sport works as good as with other wheels. Just the button mapping feels strange as you cannot see our CSL wheel in the options menu. It does work fine though."

Play PJC2 in compatibility (purple) mode!

peterCars
06-12-2017, 03:21
Ive had success last night after patch 3.0 but changing the FF setting to a higher one... although that makes the wheel too heavy , I down the PC2 tone, down the wings etc. makes things better for FFB details.
not much rumble in the brakes though (if any).
will get around to jack spades sometime.
thought I'd lost the wheel after letting kids on it, there was a stuttering in the wheel movement as if it was gradated(?) every 10 degrees, but it just needed another power off and auto recalibration. first time needed for that though.
also had more success turning off the clutch LSD and upping the gear ratio to max (weaker)... which I think I was unable to do before this patch in FA cars. not spinning out accelerating out of corners (or even on the straight at the start) now.

V3n0m
06-12-2017, 06:34
Hope they fixed it for the ps4 version :/

slind54
08-12-2017, 02:29
So you have the pedals connected to the base? Vibration in general is supported, though I know that in some cases it's not working yet. Will get fixed :)

after the update my CSL elite wheel base feels horrible like its broken?? horrible wheel vibration/clunky any ideas ?

Sankyo
08-12-2017, 09:38
after the update my CSL elite wheel base feels horrible like its broken?? horrible wheel vibration/clunky any ideas ?
Have you done a hard reset of your PS4?