PDA

View Full Version : How to trick people into wet races

Kebabfelix
29-09-2017, 10:35
So the curse of PC2 is people still prefer sunny day racing.

Now I found a way to run wet races.

Start of with Sunny weather in qualy and in race, then the second weather that no one usually checks is THUNDERSTORM.

Quite an easy way, people usually get pissed and rage in chat and leave mid race but hey some of us stay.

Scuderia Paul
29-09-2017, 10:37
Crafty behaviour. I like it!
:fox:

Sankyo
29-09-2017, 10:38
Is that a way to bump your driver ranking? :)

Kebabfelix
29-09-2017, 10:38
Crafty behaviour. I like it!
:fox:

Gotta get wet races in some way :D

MaximusN
29-09-2017, 10:39
That's a bit sneaky ;), but I do agree rain races are part of racing. Much more fun and I really can't understand people who only want to race mid-day with a sunny sky. Life(and racing) is not like that at all.

honespc
29-09-2017, 11:23
So the curse of PC2 is people still prefer sunny day racing.

Now I found a way to run wet races.

Start of with Sunny weather in qualy and in race, then the second weather that no one usually checks is THUNDERSTORM.

Quite an easy way, people usually get pissed and rage in chat and leave mid race but hey some of us stay.They will leave in fear as the race starts and begins to rain. You know how it works.

Purg
29-09-2017, 12:24
For the first time in a sim, changing track conditions make racing interesting for me. Previous wet weather models just felt like the car was just made slipperier.. but that's not how wet feels.

Shame really, the thing that really sets PC2 apart is largely being ignored.

pa_pinkelman
29-09-2017, 12:56
For the first time in a sim, changing track conditions make racing interesting for me. Previous wet weather models just felt like the car was just made slipperier.. but that's not how wet feels.

Shame really, the thing that really sets PC2 apart is largely being ignored.

I agree. This is the first sim in which wet weather drivng is actually fun to do.