PDA

View Full Version : FFB problem, physics problem or both? Scanned track x fictional physics and FFB

Grijo
29-09-2017, 12:50
I played Pcars 2 yesterday for the first time. Thanks to @Civic, I was able to find a good FFB setting for the G29, at least in some tracks.

I experienced the wierdest thing when I was racing with the road Civic to see the FFB and physics behaviour. I took it to Oulton Park and I was amazed with these two, great car in a great track! You can abuse the car, feel the tyres struggling with the track and screaming, excellent stuff, top notch! And then I took it to Azure Circuit...almost none FFB, no tyre or suspension feel, no grip, completely different from the car that I drove only minutes ago.

My question is: this is a FFB problem, physics problem, or both? This is due the fact that one track is scanned and other not? Other racers are experiencing the same thing?

xtro
29-09-2017, 16:05
I played Pcars 2 yesterday for the first time. Thanks to @Civic, I was able to find a good FFB setting for the G29, at least in some tracks.

I experienced the wierdest thing when I was racing with the road Civic to see the FFB and physics behaviour. I took it to Oulton Park and I was amazed with these two, great car in a great track! You can abuse the car, feel the tyres struggling with the track and screaming, excellent stuff, top notch! And then I took it to Azure Circuit...almost none FFB, no tyre or suspension feel, no grip, completely different from the car that I drove only minutes ago.

My question is: this is a FFB problem, physics problem, or both? This is due the fact that one track is scanned and other not? Other racers are experiencing the same thing?

was it the same weather/track condition ?

Grijo
29-09-2017, 16:14
was it the same weather/track condition ?

Yep! Same car, tyres, date, time of day, weather, FFB...everything.