PDA

View Full Version : T150 brake problem

Thunderpaul
29-09-2017, 13:43
Hello to all,
I'm playing PC2 for a week using a Thrustmaster T150 with the standard two-pedal pedal.
When braking, the car always tends to brake too much, blocking the wheels or starting the ABS.
By reducing the braking force, the wheels tend to block less but I go long because the machine does not brake, even by tapping the brake pedal the results do not change.

I can not understand if it is a configuration problem, pedal or just have to get used to the new game.

Siberian Tiger
29-09-2017, 13:49
You can try to Reduce the Brake Sensitivity to about 20/30%. If i rember correctly the T150 Pedals don't have a long Way down to the Bottom...

pa_pinkelman
29-09-2017, 14:54
Hello to all,
I'm playing PC2 for a week using a Thrustmaster T150 with the standard two-pedal pedal.
When braking, the car always tends to brake too much, blocking the wheels or starting the ABS.
By reducing the braking force, the wheels tend to block less but I go long because the machine does not brake, even by tapping the brake pedal the results do not change.

I can not understand if it is a configuration problem, pedal or just have to get used to the new game.

You can chek if it is your pedal by going to the calibration screen. There you can see if the pedal responds in a lineair way.

After that you can try to change the brake saturation in the configuration menu. (I'm assuming this setting exists in PC2)

Remember that these pedals work different from real pedals. A real brake works with pressure. The harder you press the more you brake. Your pedal works with travel. The further it travels the more it brakes. This makes it a lot harder to judge the amount of braking one does. Investing in a pedal upgrade like the t3pa wich uses a brake mod is the best thing to do.

Thunderpaul
29-09-2017, 16:28
Thank you very much for the advice, I will try to follow your directions.

The pedal I calibrated it seems to be very linear in the settings screen for now I keep it with sensitivity 50% is the only thing that makes me configure along with the dead zone, anyway as soon as I can buy a T3PA or better yet a T3PA PRO.

kierownik
09-10-2017, 07:12
Thank you very much for the advice, I will try to follow your directions.

The pedal I calibrated it seems to be very linear in the settings screen for now I keep it with sensitivity 50% is the only thing that makes me configure along with the dead zone, anyway as soon as I can buy a T3PA or better yet a T3PA PRO.

I only just bought a T150 yesterday and had about 3hr of play with it. Had the same problem with brakes. I had sensitivity set at 50% but brakes were too heavy no matter how I tried. Then I did pedals calibration in settings menu and now brakes are nice and smooth.

Olijke Poffer
09-10-2017, 11:43
I only just bought a T150 yesterday and had about 3hr of play with it. Had the same problem with brakes. I had sensitivity set at 50% but brakes were too heavy no matter how I tried. Then I did pedals calibration in settings menu and now brakes are nice and smooth.

Calibrating is the first thing you have to do of course. ;)

Thunderpaul
20-10-2017, 10:53
With the patch the rideability is much improved and even the brakes go much better, in any case I bought a T3PA pro and the difference is noticeable. Soon the T300 will arrive !!

In any case, should you first calibrate and then adjust the sensitivity or calibrate each time I adjust the sensitivity?