PDA

View Full Version : Tried the photo mode today (see result)

SharpEyez
29-09-2017, 15:56
I did do some little editing after except on the Bentley photo's.

Let me know what you think :)
I honestly wanted to create my own new wallpaper lol.

PS. I wish there was a way of shooting RAW pictures instead of heavily compressed JPEG's.
PS2. Made on single screen with max out settings except for SS which was on HIGH. MSAA off.

Higher res for wall paper use or whatever you want :) https://imgur.com/a/N6CPc

zuotoski
29-09-2017, 17:43
Hi! The screenshots are very nice.

About the images compression, did you see this suggestion?: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?52599-Photo-Mode-possible-Imprvements&p=1374687&viewfull=1#post1374687

I'd go by the Steam suggestion, is less complicated to implement. If you go this way, all you have to do is to enter in photomode, put the camera in the position that you like, apply any filter, etc., then you hide the controls (there is a button for this task). After that, all you have to do is to press the Steam screenshot default button, usually F12.

When you exit the game, Steam will show you a window with your screenshots and the option to upload them or go to the save folder.

Now, if I am not mistaken, Steam will capture the image using the monitor display resolution, not the ingame resolution. So, if you are using something like DSR to emulate 4K, but your display is 1080, the captured image will be 1080 only, just like what you see on the screen.

Aldo Zampatti
29-09-2017, 17:46
neat!

SharpEyez
29-09-2017, 18:10
Hi! The screenshots are very nice.

About the images compression, did you see this suggestion?: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?52599-Photo-Mode-possible-Imprvements&p=1374687&viewfull=1#post1374687

I'd go by the Steam suggestion, is less complicated to implement. If you go this way, all you have to do is to enter in photomode, put the camera in the position that you like, apply any filter, etc., then you hide the controls (there is a button for this task). After that, all you have to do is to press the Steam screenshot default button, usually F12.

When you exit the game, Steam will show you a window with your screenshots and the option to upload them or go to the save folder.

Now, if I am not mistaken, Steam will capture the image using the monitor display resolution, not the ingame resolution. So, if you are using something like DSR to emulate 4K, but your display is 1080, the captured image will be 1080 only, just like what you see on the screen.

Thanks for explaining, will give that a shot next time :D !

I usually run triple screen and when doing so I am not able to max out the game, I can only max it out when doing single screen. But as for racing I am way to used to triples and not single screen :P

chig88
29-09-2017, 18:49
Very nice :cool:

The wallpaper & screensaver on my PC are still of some photos I took of the BMW Z4 GT3 at Hockenheim in PCARS 1. It becomes addictive after a while!