PDA

View Full Version : Career Mode: It says *Unsuccessful* after winning the race series

Superblizten
29-09-2017, 18:36
Hi-

I've tried and finished:

Formula Rookie
Kart
Ginetta Jrs

But each time completed the series it says "unsuccessful" even though I won the race each time. And I can't move on to the next tier.
What am I doing wrong here?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

maxco
27-11-2017, 19:36
Have you found a solution to this? This is now happening to me as well...
I won my class in each race and at the conclusion of the series it had my down with 0 wins, 0 podiums & 0 points...
This is VERY frustrating after completing the long 2 hour + races in Tier 1 of World Endurance series...

GTsimms
27-11-2017, 20:10
Thanks for the report, we will be checking into it!

JamesN22
27-11-2017, 21:58
I've had this happen a couple of times too, it's pretty annoying.
Cheers for looking into it, few little things to sort and it'll be awesome :)

michaelcrisp10
28-11-2017, 01:29
This sucks!

Please resolve.

Logged in with proper profile, restarted game, tried several series and races. Only thing I haven't done is delete profile and start over...really, REALLY, hate to have to do that.....

Mahjik
28-11-2017, 01:47
SMS is aware of the issue.

dreampage
28-11-2017, 08:19
Multi-class championships are glitched. The game doesn't take into account your position in your own class but your position in the combined championship. Which is a mistake since you can't possibly beat higher class cars. This prevents progress in the career mode. Also, the race engineer treats you like you were always finishing behind and you get emails saying it was a tough race even though you won it.

bico7
28-11-2017, 10:13
Happened to me as well twice in Formula Rookie, it was frustatring...
I tried to quit all kinds of helps and then worked fine

tonyredmc
28-11-2017, 22:25
hey i was wondering if there was any update on this i have deleted and started new profiles 3 times and its kept doing this its really irritating as i really enjoy the career modes in the game.
er

V3nom
28-11-2017, 22:32
"Fix for career multi-class races, so that the finish position within the class is used for series progression, rather than the overall race position."

Say the patch notes

tonyredmc
28-11-2017, 22:40
cool thanks V3nom do you know if the patch update been released for xbox one

V3nom
28-11-2017, 22:41
No problem.
I am pretty sure it hasn't yet. It still has to be approved by Microsoft and same case for the ps4.

tonyredmc
28-11-2017, 22:56
cool nice one guess just need to wait just now then

PinkFloydRTurbo
29-11-2017, 00:41
This prob isn't just a multi class issue, I've won the European gt3 championship several times now, at end of season it says 0 wins, podiums and points, season unsuccessful after winning every race... same happening to me with European sportscar championship, that's multi class of course but gt3 championship is not.

dreampage
29-11-2017, 09:54
This prob isn't just a multi class issue, I've won the European gt3 championship several times now, at end of season it says 0 wins, podiums and points, season unsuccessful after winning every race... same happening to me with European sportscar championship, that's multi class of course but gt3 championship is not.

Let's hope the patch fixes this as well. I hope it arrives this week.

Jason03030
09-12-2017, 22:13
Just had this issue post patch 3

Formula c won every race but failed to complete

Style NL
10-12-2017, 21:33
Oh No come on! I had this problem to now. Two times finishes tier 6 indicatie. Unsuccesfull! This is super annoying and a reason for me to get rid of the game If this will not be sorteren soon! Please developers solve this problem!!

Style NL
10-12-2017, 21:55
Oh No come on! I had this problem to now. Two times finishes tier 6 indicatie. Unsuccesfull! This is super annoying and a reason for me to get rid of the game If this will not be sorteren soon! Please developers solve this problem!!

iPhone used dutch auto correct. Did the indycar series two times and SaÔd series unsuccesfull. Then tried a different tier 6 championship and that also failed. No points although I won!

Maskmagog
29-12-2017, 03:18
Happened to me as well, just now. Before the race I noticed that Standings in Career screen was blank. I’ve seen (and reporter) this before. Went ahead anyway, last race in trofeo Career. Finished 3rd, should’ve won the series but post race standings screen was blank and Series unsuccessful-message came up on screen.

Previously, when I’ve seen blank post race-standings, I’ve gotten the points anyway. But as this was the final race of the series, I got zero points, zero wins, zero podiums in series. Here’s hoping for Patch 4.

Mango001
29-12-2017, 06:03
Is there an ETA on this fix? It has made career mode and the game unplayable for me. I donít feel like wasting hours more of my time!!

Michael bushe
30-12-2017, 22:06
Same problem as the rest of you guys got as far as tier 3. Completed a series and won decided to stay in the tier and try rx lites and after a full season of 12 qualifying rounds 6 semi finals and 6 finals all to be told unsucessful. Wouldnt mind but id won everything. Hope this is fixed soon

Lloyd1987
05-01-2018, 21:16
Hi,

I'just got the same problem, I finished the Ginetta Jrs cup winning every race, though at the end of each I got no points and the standing was blank. When the championship was over a message saying "unsuccessful" was shown, and couldn't access to the next races.
I repeated the Ginetta Jrs cup in short mode, won the races, but again, failed to win the championship!

Besides, when I played the Kart Championship I won all but one race, the standing began to show points only after losing that race, but finally I managed to win the championship (though email received later assumed I hadn't won...)

Can we please receive assistance in regards of this problem ?

I don't seem to be the only one facing this issue.

Thanks

Style NL
10-02-2018, 21:39
Is this issue solved now?

morpheus1965
21-02-2018, 00:51
I am having the same issue! my race stats never show up after a race and yet i can see overall stats... and like everyone else in this thread i can not progress through the career mode.

YOU GOTTA FIX THIS!!!

MacBear
21-02-2018, 19:57
I really hope this will be solved in patch 4. As it is now it pointless (in all ways) to play in career mode since it is impossible to progress since no points is given. It’s a shame since I really enjoyed career mode in PC2. I tried the workaround from one of the other threads, but it didn’t work for me :-(

Panzerhund2384
23-02-2018, 21:02
Adding my name to list...fruitless to complete series only to get the "unsuccessful completion" notice...(patch 4 loading as we speak)

MacBear
23-02-2018, 22:49
Yeah, got all my previous career progress back with Patch 4!

Panzerhund2384
24-02-2018, 00:37
Yeah, got all my previous career progress back with Patch 4!

Patch 4 done, wasn't as lucky...had to re-do outstanding races, but seems to working otherwise!

Kvally
28-02-2018, 02:02
I am having the same problem, pre patch this week as well as post patch. I had the problem after winning every race in the Ginetta Jrs cup, but told I was unsuccessful. I did all the races again, and it worked to push me to the Championships. I did and won all the Championship races, and at the end, it said unsuccessful. And now it has wiped out both series saying I need to start over completely from the start with championships locked. But if you look at my achievements, you can see I won because it unlocked the achievement. I also have the podium wins listed in my stats too. Now I have to do the Jr races a THIRD time?

Konan
28-02-2018, 05:40
I am having the same problem, pre patch this week as well as post patch. I had the problem after winning every race in the Ginetta Jrs cup, but told I was unsuccessful. I did all the races again, and it worked to push me to the Championships. I did and won all the Championship races, and at the end, it said unsuccessful. And now it has wiped out both series saying I need to start over completely from the start with championships locked. But if you look at my achievements, you can see I won because it unlocked the achievement. I also have the podium wins listed in my stats too. Now I have to do the Jr races a THIRD time?

Have you tried this:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51983-KNOWN-Workaround-post-56-149-Career-progress-gone&p=1482179&viewfull=1#post1482179

Kvally
28-02-2018, 12:59
Have you tried this:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51983-KNOWN-Workaround-post-56-149-Career-progress-gone&p=1482179&viewfull=1#post1482179

Thank you.

Konan
28-02-2018, 13:00
No problem...:cool:

morpheus1965
06-03-2018, 04:25
Ok, the last patch fixed career mode in the rookie stage (6) and I was able to progress. Now I'm in stage 5 and career mode is NOT working again!!
Is anyone else experiencing this?!!

COME ON GUYS!!! Fix all the stages please!!!

gk101
15-03-2018, 02:48
Can't progress passed stage 6. Tried multiple different times with the three different races and I'm still at square 1. Love the game, hate not being able to play career mode.