PDA

View Full Version : joystick help

DentProof
29-09-2017, 20:34
I use a joystick because of my disability. i have use jstick in project cars1.
Please help me find a solution because i can even drive a car without loosing control.
dentproof

it is way to sensitive,uncontrollable

kevin kirk
29-09-2017, 22:18
Be sure to try it in test session mode to make sure you are not feeling the same issue the controllers are having about the car unable to go into a straight line with a AI grid.

LMR TopSecret
29-09-2017, 23:20
what assists are you running? keep stm and tcs on

Trippul G
29-09-2017, 23:49
I use a joystick because of my disability. i have use jstick in project cars1.
Please help me find a solution because i can even drive a car without loosing control.
dentproof

it is way to sensitive,uncontrollable

Not sure what platform you're on, but if it's PC, try going into your car's setup menu and loading the "Stable" preset.

Also, check out this video for some controller settings adjustments you can make:
https://youtu.be/578VLQXPnAs

If things still are feeling too twitchy, go into your car's setup menu and try increasing your steering ratio.

If you're still having problems, maybe just try another car. Some cars feel great to me with no tweaking. Other cars, I can spend hours messing with the setup and I still can't get it to feel the way I want. When that happens, I've learned to just shrug my shoulders and move on. There are plenty of cars that feel great, IMO it's not worth it to get hung up too much on one that doesn't.