PDA

View Full Version : Customising HUD?

Lufferov
29-09-2017, 21:31
I've found the settings in the menu for editing the HUD layout. But I can't seem to do anything other than move the elements around. I want to delete the track map because I don't need it, I also want to make the lap delta time larger as I can't read it in VR, but I can't find any way to do anything except move things around! .. Any hints on where I'm going wrong?

Roger Prynne
29-09-2017, 22:08
You can turn off the track map in 'Gameplay' - 'Onscreen Guides' and you cannot resize anything I'm afraid.

Lufferov
29-09-2017, 23:36
Wow, really? But the real-time lap time delta is absolutely TINY in VR... Can anybody actually read it? I'd like to remove almost all the HUD elements for immersion, but would like to keep my delta. Is that possible? At least it pops up larger at the end of each sector.

DV8ing1
29-09-2017, 23:50
You can move the whole hud around. For vr press 5 on the numpad to center the hud further away then use the + and - keys to move it forward and backward. The rest of the numbers move the hud around with 0 switching between panning and rotating. I was able to combine that with just having the delta on screen. Pressing left on the dpad (at least on my wheel) I think switches between the hud modes. I did have some issues with it not seeming to save properly but that has come and gone and all is well now.

Wutzmann
01-10-2017, 12:59
It is unfortunately still not possible with Triple Screen to adjust the HUD!

whip
01-10-2017, 13:02
just click on it instead of dragging it, it will give you the option to turn it off