PDA

View Full Version : default setup for the cars

koly
29-09-2017, 21:59
Are default setup for the cars good or not ?
i'm just a driver, i don't want to spend many times about the setup.

Trippul G
29-09-2017, 22:09
Depends largely on your driving style, input device, and the car in question. Some cars feel superb right out of the box, others, not so much.

hkraft300
30-09-2017, 00:20
Are default setup for the cars good or not ?
i'm just a driver, i don't want to spend many times about the setup.

They're fine. Front tire pressures sometimes too high.

Otherwise, there's the race engineer.
Also setup sharing.

Ravager619
30-09-2017, 00:28
I've only driven the Nissan GT-R GT3, Ford Focus RS RX and the Ford Mustang RTR GT4 so far, but on default setups they're pretty good out of the box. You'll just need to adapt your driving skills and habits to each vehicle if you choose to use only the default setups.

NeonFlux
30-09-2017, 00:34
I think the default set ups are much improved from pcars1. Plus theres the option of downloading other ppls tunes from the time trial leaderboards.

drizzit
30-09-2017, 00:35
Have mainly been driving GT3 cars so far and playing on PC I definitely prefer loading the SMS stable setup over the loose it defaults to (atleast it does with a wheel) but beside that I dont have any complaints about defaults for the cars I have tried so far.
I'm sure they can be improved upon if you know your way around a car but for us that dont I think they do a good job :)

LukeC1991
30-09-2017, 03:27
I don’t find the default setups too bad at all. Depending on the car / track I’ll tweak it if I’m struggling with certain aspects of the car. I do find the final drive often needs changing.

JanvH
30-09-2017, 19:44
People are talking about stable and loose setup presets. Doesn't this exist on PS4 or where can I find those options?

drizzit
30-09-2017, 19:50
People are talking about stable and loose setup presets. Doesn't this exist on PS4 or where can I find those options?

They are only available on PC at the moment. Apparently they didnt make it in time for release on consoles but they should be added with next patch from what I have seen in other posts.