PDA

View Full Version : MAJOR TROUBLES needed to be changed FAST

koly
29-09-2017, 23:18
-manual clutch is useless, we can shift without clutch
-No softlock (1080 for formal A is a shame)
-No savefiles for FFB for each car

add yours !

LMR TopSecret
29-09-2017, 23:19
488 gt3 is for noobs

Aldo Zampatti
29-09-2017, 23:28
Guys, keep to tone constructive so we (Mod) can make sure that reports/request reaches SMS in a good way. We are consistently collecting feedback and in constant touch with the devs directly so if a report is constructive and phrased it properly, it goes a long way.

koly
29-09-2017, 23:29
i give my feelings, it's very frustrating to have 1080 for a formula A, can you understand ?

GenBrien
29-09-2017, 23:32
You know that you can shift in real life without clutching right?

koly
29-09-2017, 23:34
with manual gears ? no, or you break you car very very fast, here we can shift with manual clutch without engage clutch, it's a major issue !

Aldo Zampatti
29-09-2017, 23:44
i give my feelings, it's very frustrating to have 1080 for a formula A, can you understand ?

I can understand, but I'm here to suggest...

jimortality
29-09-2017, 23:51
-manual clutch is useless, we can shift without clutch
-No softlock (1080 for formal A is a shame)
-No savefiles for FFB for each car

add yours !

I disagree. When I'm using H shifter, If I don't dip the clutch, the engine screams until I press it

koly
29-09-2017, 23:53
strange with th8a, i can shift with manual clutch like if i have auto -clutch, and i hear maybe sometimes a litlle noise, not a "scream", from the engine. what is asked from community, it's a "missed shift" if clutch is not engaged.
but for me the first most important thing is the softlock, it needs to be added. After it's the manual clutch. For the FFB i admit ot's ok with keys binded

Vitor Costa
30-09-2017, 00:14
Needing work:

- Inability to set keys to control the intensity of abs and tc (not ON/OFF)
- have to save any change in setup, nor a simple change of liters of fuel in practice
- stress with no virtual mirror in cockpit most of the times
- online is poor at the moment

Mahjik
30-09-2017, 00:32
Guys, this is not how we interact for SMS. They are aware of the issues people are experiencing. Demanding they fix what bothers you "fast' is bordering on inappropriate forum behavior. It's ok to ask in the threads where this issues are discussed if they are going to be addressed soon. However, what is NOT needed to start a new thread every time you think your opinion matters more than others.