PDA

View Full Version : Various issues in Xbox

wolfstoker
30-09-2017, 03:26
hey guys another few for the list . on Silverstone on the back straight the view in the rear view mirror in cockpit mode goes funny, the road goes white.
on hockenhiem my back tyres blow out in the pit lane and I have to return to pit for each tire (so 3 times in all).
lights don't come on (well at least the dash board lights on some cars (gt4)).
track times and game glitches in a serious bad way if I alter ffb in game (i.e) pause and go to options and alter them).
on a formation lap tyres heat and wear out by 25% I adjusted the break pressure etc but it still remains the same.
penalty if some one else hits you too. I noticed that I get a penalty for overtaking in a formation lap but a.i does not get one.

although I have added to the list I still love the game. just please hurry up and get us that ffb fix.

Ian Bell
30-09-2017, 03:27
hey guys another few for the list . on Silverstone on the back straight the view in the rear view mirror in cockpit mode goes funny, the road goes white.
on hockenhiem my back tyres blow out in the pit lane and I have to return to pit for each tire (so 3 times in all).
lights don't come on (well at least the dash board lights on some cars (gt4)).
track times and game glitches in a serious bad way if I alter ffb in game (i.e) pause and go to options and alter them).
on a formation lap tyres heat and wear out by 25% I adjusted the break pressure etc but it still remains the same.
penalty if some one else hits you too. I noticed that I get a penalty for overtaking in a formation lap but a.i does not get one.

although I have added to the list I still love the game. just please hurry up and get us that ffb fix.

Can you at least try to post in the bug thread?

Mods move it this time. You can remove the 'yet'....

Aldo Zampatti
30-09-2017, 03:29
I've change that title first thing.
Moved now too.

wolfstoker
30-09-2017, 03:39
Can you at least try to post in the bug thread?

Mods move it this time. You can remove the 'yet'....

ok I will record next time I'm on the game