PDA

View Full Version : Project cars 2 go slow on my ps4

Kristianpk
30-09-2017, 17:24
I'd bought the new project cars 2 and i see that my ps4 is very slow to try to load any interface, for example when i start the game the principal menu doesn't move, i have to wait like a minute to may get into any activity. I want to know if the problem is in my ps4 or in the game. Thanks u

Siberian Tiger
30-09-2017, 17:27
There are some Problems with Menu Lag, but 1 Minute is extremely...

I read about 20 Seconds..., however with the next Patch there are Improvements on this incoming...

mass control
30-09-2017, 18:38
I'd bought the new project cars 2 and i see that my ps4 is very slow to try to load any interface, for example when i start the game the principal menu doesn't move, i have to wait like a minute to may get into any activity. I want to know if the problem is in my ps4 or in the game. Thanks u

Yes it is when change settings set up on car menu just one setting on car and overwrite goes slower in and out of options .If leave cars as default then seems alot better on menu.Delete car set up from hardrive storage it want faster menu in game if had a car changed set up.There is patch coming to hopefully solve this issue.
My guess is the more cars set up then the slower its going to get as i have notice as seems cant read fast on starting game the set ups of cars have done.
I have deleted all the set ups of cars from hardrive and now is as was before started set ups of cars alot lot faster starting up game and menus.

Lord_Flexington
02-10-2017, 12:56
same thing for me mate. sometimes im waiting up to a minute before screen changes or tabbing through. idk why.

Kristianpk
02-10-2017, 13:38
Thank u, i hope that the patch change this situation.

Daz
02-10-2017, 14:57
I get 1 minute and more on PS4 pro, even stopped playing game although I like it but that menu lag just irritates me so cba with game at min. Glad I didn't buy a version with season pass.
Any idea when patch will arrive?

legacy-8
02-10-2017, 16:32
I get 1 minute and more on PS4 pro, even stopped playing game although I like it but that menu lag just irritates me so cba with game at min. Glad I didn't buy a version with season pass.
Any idea when patch will arrive?

Do you have multiple career saves? If I have more than 1, the menu lags. Also, make sure you have a good amount of hard drive free

I also have the pro and the menus run like a dream at the moment

Lord_Flexington
02-10-2017, 16:56
I have zero career saves and it still lags like a lazy gf. Seriously it makes me really think about what lobbies i join knowing its gonna be at least 3-5 minutes of wait time before i can do anything.

legacy-8
02-10-2017, 17:13
Oh, if you're talking multiplayer menus, yea this can hang for a while, hopefully will get patched

Madwak55
02-10-2017, 17:26
I have zero career saves and it still lags like a lazy gf. Seriously it makes me really think about what lobbies i join knowing its gonna be at least 3-5 minutes of wait time before i can do anything.

It's the car setup saves causing the problem not the career saves?

Lord_Flexington
02-10-2017, 18:21
It's the car setup saves causing the problem not the career saves?

i've heard that and by deleting them the lag goes away but then......you have to save tunes again. So its not a real solution.

AHMA_FIN
20-10-2017, 08:53
Same problems here on standard PS4:
-Menus work slow
-Bad frame drop issues while driving.