PDA

View Full Version : Pit Crews

seb02
30-09-2017, 17:55
Sorry if this has already been reported but I have not yet seen the animation of the pits crews in the game. I have selected the cinematic in the options but that does not change anything. I take a pit stop with my controller, I stop there but it is the desert. I forgot something ?
Thank you for your help.

Machinist90
30-09-2017, 18:03
have you tried requesting a pitstop in the car management menu before going in?

mass control
30-09-2017, 18:30
Sorry if this has already been reported but I have not yet seen the animation of the pits crews in the game. I have selected the cinematic in the options but that does not change anything. I take a pit stop with my controller, I stop there but it is the desert. I forgot something ?
Thank you for your help.

They only seem to work on some tracks as i have pit crew on and not there no matter.Same as spotter on always on but dont work sometimes.
On custom race anyway.Not sure other modes as not started yet.

seb02
30-09-2017, 18:36
have you tried requesting a pitstop in the car management menu before going in?

No, I assigned a touch of my controller to the pit stop so i use it.

LM24z
02-10-2017, 02:47
I've done about 40 races so far and have yet to see any pit crews on any tracks in career and custom race. Hopefully my standard PS4 isn't the issue lol

seb02
02-10-2017, 09:53
I've done about 40 races so far and have yet to see any pit crews on any tracks in career and custom race. Hopefully my standard PS4 isn't the issue lol

I'll try again. thank you

Trevor8200
02-10-2017, 21:16
Thank you for your help.

If I demand a pitstop in career i get to see the pitcrew.. works fine for me

GenBrien
02-10-2017, 22:04

I see them all the time
standart PS4 too
(sometimes got glitch about the stop sign but thats all)

Sentry87
02-10-2017, 22:18
I've had this problem. Only solution is to close out of the game completely to ps4 menu then reopen the game. The only way to know if your pit crew to show up is doing a practice session before the race/ and or qualifying. If the pit crew guy waves you onto the pit lane it means you're pit crew will be there rest of the session. If you don't want to do a practice session select 'skip to end' of session.

I've only had this problem occur when I restarted my session multiple times

Cholton82
03-10-2017, 14:31
They turn up when they want , mine think they have some sort of flexible contract.

Minimitch
03-10-2017, 14:48
Never had them not turn up for me on a standard PS4. Only "issue" I've noticed was at Daytona when one of them was standing in the wall

seb02
04-10-2017, 06:47
Never had them not turn up for me on a standard PS4. Only "issue" I've noticed was at Daytona when one of them was standing in the wall

I tried, and it worked in Brand Hatch, cool. But In Daytona, it doesn't work. Devs, can you look at this ? Thanks

FoxtrotAlphaZulu
06-10-2017, 09:35
They are intermittent for me too. I have the request pit stop on the left D-Pad.

I once had an instance where when entering the pit there was just a grey pixellated circle outside my garage instead of the crew, and another instance where the entire crew were stood 'in formation' right in the middle of the start/finish straight at knockhill!! The entire field just drove straight through them. Shame there were no rag doll effects. lol.

Sankyo
06-10-2017, 09:41
There's a known issue with pit crews going for lunch after 5 pit attempts in one gaming session (i.e. including race restarts etc.). This will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Tom_2475221
06-10-2017, 10:03
They turn up when they want , mine think they have some sort of flexible contract.

:D:D
Sure you don't drive into the wrong box ;) Lewis did that too...