PDA

View Full Version : Noob needs help

TheLastFrontier
30-09-2017, 20:56
So i started up Project cars 2 and wanted to jump into open wheel cars. I picked indy for the track and the car seems slow, like when you hit 180 it seems like you're goung slow. Hitting the turns the guy turns it slow, is there like a setting option for this or is it a difficultly option?

RobPhoboS
30-09-2017, 20:57
So i started up Project cars 2 and wanted to jump into open wheel cars. I picked indy for the track and the car seems slow, like when you hit 180 it seems like you're goung slow. Hitting the turns the guy turns it slow, is there like a setting option for this or is it a difficultly option?

Try messing with the camera settings :)
There's a thread somewhere recently with this !

PervasiveFall8
30-09-2017, 21:04
Sounds like your using chase view. Try one of the cockpit views or bumper. Won't seem slow anymore (not sure what's up with the chase view)

TheLastFrontier
30-09-2017, 21:08
Its all the camera viewes. Like at indy im going 180mph and the world feels like im going like 80mph, have no clue what it could be.

Invincible
30-09-2017, 21:18
Increase the FOV (field of view) in the camera options. Although you might loose precision in taking the apex when doing so.

Roger Prynne
30-09-2017, 22:34

I don't get this bit?