PDA

View Full Version : Possible bug? The game changed my tyre pressures.

LukeC1991
30-09-2017, 21:05
So I was doing a 30 lap Group C race around Monza and loving it. I checked my pit strategy before the race and the tyres I was going to put on would have front pressures of about 1.6 bar for front and about 1.4 for the rear (I don’t know if these are good pressures but they felt good to me). When I leave the pits I noticed my tyre pressures are like 3.2 for fronts and not much less for rears, needless to say my car handled like a boat from this point. The 5 second lead I had evaporated and I ended up getting punted off into the wall and retirement by the stupid AI.

I was gutted because I was really enjoying the race. Is this tyre pressure thing a bug or did I do something wrong with my back to pit strategy? Help would be appreciated.

Alex1996
05-10-2017, 21:52
So I was doing a 30 lap Group C race around Monza and loving it. I checked my pit strategy before the race and the tyres I was going to put on would have front pressures of about 1.6 bar for front and about 1.4 for the rear (I don’t know if these are good pressures but they felt good to me). When I leave the pits I noticed my tyre pressures are like 3.2 for fronts and not much less for rears, needless to say my car handled like a boat from this point. The 5 second lead I had evaporated and I ended up getting punted off into the wall and retirement by the stupid AI.

I was gutted because I was really enjoying the race. Is this tyre pressure thing a bug or did I do something wrong with my back to pit strategy? Help would be appreciated.

I had the same problem...
Ferrari 488 GTE at Fuji, very disappointing.

Alan Dallas
05-10-2017, 21:56
If you have tire pressure set to automatic by weather(track temps effect tire pressure) it'll automatically change.

LM24z
06-10-2017, 14:07
I’ve noticed this too... Somehow throughout a 6hr GT1 race at Le Mans my tire pressures gradually increased throughout, ultimately ending up around 60psi. My only real gripe with this game are the cumbersome pit strategy controls and interface.

Siberian Tiger
06-10-2017, 14:27
Cumulating Tire Pressure will be fixed in the next Patch. It was only effecting Console Players...

Meekychunky
06-10-2017, 14:30
Cumulating Tire Pressure will be fixed in the next Patch. It was only effecting Console Players...

That's good to hear. Any idea when the next patch will arrive?