PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to the whole team

Bliman
30-09-2017, 22:19
I want to thank the whole team that worked on this game (and are still working).
I find the feeling of the cars awesome. I am trying every car (which I have never done before in a game because in other games it just feels like every car feels the same with a little tweaks here and there) and they all feel so great and intuitive.
I have dreamed of such a game since Gran Turismo came out on the Playstation.
In my mind it blows the whole competition on the consoles away (can't judge for PC because I never played Raceroom,etc..).
What you have achieved with the budget you had is remarkable.
Don't get me wrong there is still room for improvement (there are still a couple of bugs) but understand that every post where I point to bugs is just to make this game better then it already is (and I think the most think the same).
You can feel the love for racing from you all, you can see it in the car selection to the track selection, from the physics of the cars to rubbering in the road (and I love seeing these physics in slow motion in the replay especially if you nail some corners perfect) etc...
That's a whole new benchmark for the consoles.
I love that I can feel some of the feelings I had when I went with my dad when I was 11 to Spa and saw those monsters like the Jaguar XJR-9.
I know such threads always feel a bit artificial but I found it important to at least say it once.
I know creating a game is very hard work and it takes a long time to see the results.
You can all be proud.:eagerness: