PDA

View Full Version : Need A Little Force Feedback Help

ecstaticbrick
30-09-2017, 22:38
I know this is going to sound odd but, there is something missing from my force feedback. It is almost like I can't feel the vibrations going through the car.
e.g. I can't feel the engine even when not moving, I can't feel rumble strips on the the roughness of going off road/ onto the grass.

I have tried playing around with all the sliders but it is just I just can't get the FFB to feel right.

In PC1, I could feel the FFB in my feet through my wheel stand pro, now it just seems muted. Is it just me?

I am using a Thrustmaster T300 GTE.
RAW Setting, 100,50,50,75

ELAhrairah
30-09-2017, 22:52
Have you tried Jack Spade’s files? http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51628-Jack-Spade-Custom-FFB-Files

ecstaticbrick
30-09-2017, 23:06
Yes, I tried Jack Spades files but I am still missing the rumble feeling in the wheel.

AEIDOLONE
30-09-2017, 23:25
Same here but with the Thrustmaster TMX. Tried Jack's custom files. A bit better but still not what I expected. I made a more detailed post about the TMX and the FBB, but no replies so far. :rolleyes:

GTsimms
01-10-2017, 00:18
The JS compression files work more like the immersive preset should.

ecstaticbrick
01-10-2017, 00:43
In PC1, I could sit in the BMW Z4 with the engine idling and I could feel the engine vibrating the steering wheel. Now, there is nothing! If I drive from road to grass, I can feel the initial 'Bump/ transition' but none of the roughness you would expect to feel from driving on it. Same with kerbs and rumble strips. It is a really strange feeling.

I notice it most when accelerating heavily, I would be expecting to feel the engine and the torque coming through the steering wheel but, I don't I feel the weight of the wheel and a slight pull and that is all.

cpl
01-10-2017, 07:51
i'm on pc with a fanatec csl elite ps4 and i have almost no kerb, rumblestrips and offroad feeling in the wheel. you see the whole car vibrating when driving over kerbs, but you feel them ever so slightly in the wheel. increasing fx mostly increases roadfeel but has almost no impact on kerb feeling.

AEIDOLONE
01-10-2017, 15:14
SMS, please fix the FBB's! We don't have the full immersion and feel of the game. :/

We all know there are other bugs, and most of them you are working on, but in my opinion one of the most critical is the FBB...

RoccoTTS
01-10-2017, 15:47
I'm using a thrustmaster tx wheel and i think the ffb is very good, if feel everything i need to feel. These are my settings : informative, 100, 50, 50,80
TM control panel : 100, 100, 0, 0.

rosko
01-10-2017, 15:55
same ffb is now very good for me, i can feel it when i brake & lose grip in the turn & plenty of feel from the road.

Jack Spade
01-10-2017, 15:56
Yes, I tried Jack Spades files but I am still missing the rumble feeling in the wheel.

I donīt know what wheel you have, my files and FX severely increased rips my CSW v2.5 to pieces.

ecstaticbrick
01-10-2017, 18:19
Thrustmaster T300 GTE. I tried your Standard Mid file with Tone and FX all the way to 100 and I just can't feel anything. It is very distracting to me.

What file and settings are you running yourself I and I will try them.