PDA

View Full Version : Pc2 online. Anything goes/open track day impossible?

LylerH
01-10-2017, 01:22
I want to be able to set up open track day type situations using practice or qualifying mode.. anything goes, any car on any track, drive and hang, ect.. Restrictions (motorsport presets or or off) make it impossible to create this type of lobby. A racing sim staple for me. Am i missing something?

desmosabie
01-10-2017, 03:12
I just asked about this same thing in the multiplayer section here, but doing this by naming the lobby so as to let people know to "come hang out" or "test session" and practice whatever car and test your tuning set ups while being able to talk to other people would be great. Very needed. You can do a 2/5/10 hour practice session before a race, that technically does work but.... a little misleading.

xtro
01-10-2017, 03:59
agreed with you.. this is one thing I love about assetto multiplayer.. nurburgring track day. Hopefully in a future update. Also it would be huge to have the big Mercedes ice track for that purpose too

thegt500
01-10-2017, 21:10
I'd love to see a mode such as this. A kind of "run-what-ya-brung" track day / chill out lobby. It'd be even better if we could use the full Mojave track ! Imagine the possibilities of cat and mouse or cops and robbers type scenarios you'd have there ?