PDA

View Full Version : [Bug report] UI becomes unresponsive

David Semperger
01-10-2017, 12:29
I know I've read about this somewhere, just not sure if it was here on the official forums, I couldn't find a report here with a quick search.

The issue is that when you are sitting in your pit box in an online quali session, editing your setup, then if you manage to save the setup just at the moment the quali ends, the UI won't respond to any input afterwards, not even after the race session starts, meaning that you can't enter the race or even retire. The little yellow disk icon will keep appearing in the lower right corner as well, as if the setup is constantly being saved. The only thing to do at this point is to force close the game.

ShneebnaMRR108
16-10-2017, 20:45
Same issue just happened to me. Any proper way to exit or close without just quitting?

satco1066
16-10-2017, 22:20
as long as its not fixed, the only workaround is to watch the clock.

torsteinvh
17-10-2017, 06:38
Same thing happened to me, was editing the description of my setup when practice ended. Not possible to leave the text input box, all buttons unresponsive. PS4 Pro, so it seems this happens on all platforms.

David Semperger
17-10-2017, 13:45
Same thing happened to me, was editing the description of my setup when practice ended.

Did it happen offline for you perhaps? I've only encountered this online so far, but I didn't do extensive testing.

torsteinvh
17-10-2017, 14:42
Yes, happened offline. Career mode if I remember correctly.