PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster TMX Pro FFB GT3 Custom Race

Orinoco
01-10-2017, 19:22
Only in the custom race and only with GT3 cars (so far)I'm getting uncontrollable handing on all straights,it feels like he wheels trying to self destruct with rumbling.In private practice and online the GT3s handle fine.
Anyone else experienced this ?

HaglePer
04-10-2017, 13:27
Only in the custom race and only with GT3 cars (so far)I'm getting uncontrollable handing on all straights,it feels like he wheels trying to self destruct with rumbling.In private practice and online the GT3s handle fine.

I have the TX wheel, and the same experience. I think I've read something about it happening when there is more than 10 cpu cars on track (thats also my experience)
Guess it will be fixed in a patch.

Yesterday I had a real workout on all straights with my Ktm Xbow, wheel was going crazy :D

Alan Gamester
04-10-2017, 15:23

This also happens with non pro version of the TMX I mentioned it in the bug reporting thread lots of folks seem to have similar issues regardless of wheel make the more I read around the forums

ThinkFastOC
04-10-2017, 22:51
I'm having the same problem with my TMX, but only with certain cars. The NSX GT3 is horrible. I look like I've tipped one too many Jack Daniels zigzagging down the straights. Other cars steer perfectly, but the GT3s are a nightmare. Sucks.

Any other ideas for a fix (toe, steering ratio, etc.)?

Alan Gamester
05-10-2017, 16:55
I'm having the same problem with my TMX, but only with certain cars. The NSX GT3 is horrible. I look like I've tipped one too many Jack Daniels zigzagging down the straights. Other cars steer perfectly, but the GT3s are a nightmare. Sucks.

Any other ideas for a fix (toe, steering ratio, etc.)?

From what I have read (not tested it myself) less than 20 opponents make it playable

06R6Rider
06-10-2017, 16:46
From what I have read (not tested it myself) less than 20 opponents make it playable

I have a TX wheel and have tested 14 AI, and still have this problem. But all Gr. 5,Gr C,Gr 4,GTO cars, which I drive the most are fine. Even with 20+ AI.