PDA

View Full Version : Online races aren't what they're supposed to be

Benkid
01-10-2017, 21:22
When I enter the online lobby one of two things is happening.

1 it says GT3 cars around Laguna Seca in qualifying with 21 minutes to go. But when I join the race after selecting my car I'm in spectator mode and the race has already started.

2 it says GT3 cars around Laguna Seca in qualifying with 21 minutes to go. But when I enter the lobby its the Ginnetta Juniors around Donnington.

What's going on?

Brado23
01-10-2017, 22:20
I noticed some weird issues like that myself too last night. I'd join one server and it would connect to a different one. Last night was the first time I had seen that.

Coolerking
01-10-2017, 22:27
It’s nigh on impossible to find a race that hasn’t already begun. I love it when I do, but it seems to me to be a rare thing. Shame..

Benkid
01-10-2017, 22:47
Itís nigh on impossible to find a race that hasnít already begun. I love it when I do, but it seems to me to be a rare thing. Shame..

Amen to that. I finally found a complete race with practice, formation lap rolling start and OMG how fun was that. When it works it is amazing. But when it's playing silly buggers not so much.

Brado23
01-10-2017, 23:46
I would love to see a sort option in the online screen that allows you to sort based in sessions currently in qualifying, so you can exclude all of those currently listed that are in the race or practice.

nemo06
02-10-2017, 07:05
When I enter the online lobby one of two things is happening.

1 it says GT3 cars around Laguna Seca in qualifying with 21 minutes to go. But when I join the race after selecting my car I'm in spectator mode and the race has already started.

2 it says GT3 cars around Laguna Seca in qualifying with 21 minutes to go. But when I enter the lobby its the Ginnetta Juniors around Donnington.

What's going on?

The same here in 90% of cases.

Pronoes
02-10-2017, 07:10
I would love to see a sort option in the online screen that allows you to sort based in sessions currently in qualifying, so you can exclude all of those currently listed that are in the race or practice.

This would be perfect. Fed up of finding that ideal track with a good number of participants, only to see they're mid race =(

Siberian Tiger
02-10-2017, 07:10
Yes, allready noted and fixed. Big Improvements on this with Patch 2.0 (1.2.0)

Gobby
02-10-2017, 09:11
Yes, allready noted and fixed. Big Improvements on this with Patch 2.0 (1.2.0)
The bug of joining a different server to the one you selected? Or the ability to filter by session?

Hopefully both? :)