PDA

View Full Version : WTF Project swamp because that's how many bugs there are!!!! MAMMYY!!!!!

rkcrusha72
01-10-2017, 22:33
PLEASE FIX

Online racing home screen - please fix retrospective list
the game says they are at Lobby (L) so you go to event only to find they are already racing and you have joined as spectator!!!!
remove the automatic spectator feature! People join online races to race not spectate.
make the race list screen update in realtime

FFB default bug:
was just at an online race did 2 laps and pulled into pits when I rejoined my FFB settings had reset to default WTF!!!!!!!! I spent ages getting ffb right and now they are gone. How does this shit happen!!

Leading up to release I was under the impression we were going to be able to set up online racing series eg 5 races at 5 different tracks - cant see that anywhere!!

Can we set Fuel level back to laps to make it easier to set up for race please

cornishbrooksy
01-10-2017, 22:37
Watch the attitude here.

All of these issues have been reported and are being fixed.

Continue with the attitude and you wont be here too long.

satco1066
02-10-2017, 00:37
PLEASE FIX

Online racing home screen - please fix retrospective list
the game says they are at Lobby (L) so you go to event only to find they are already racing and you have joined as spectator!!!!
remove the automatic spectator feature! People join online races to race not spectate.
make the race list screen update in realtime

FFB default bug:
was just at an online race did 2 laps and pulled into pits when I rejoined my FFB settings had reset to default WTF!!!!!!!! I spent ages getting ffb right and now they are gone. How does this shit happen!!

Leading up to release I was under the impression we were going to be able to set up online racing series eg 5 races at 5 different tracks - cant see that anywhere!!

Can we set Fuel level back to laps to make it easier to set up for race please

Crying out some unrelated insult is not the solution: Read ->

the game says...... known bug

remove the automatic... why??? Many people like to just spectate and watch others race live. e.g. they think they're not good enough to enter.
or think of an elimination contest. there are 12 drivers doing RX competions in elimination mode. Best 3 of that competition make a final race.
As we know, just 6 cars per session, start with first group, others are watching and vice versa. Then in the final, all "losers" can watch live also.
must be organised in a private session, but works great. So open your eyes and look beyond your own nose

Make the racelist.... Make steam faster :p

FFB bug.... It could have been also a windows thing, that you lost your file. A security setting or a problem with Anti Virus.
If you are cute, make automatic backups of your project cars 2 folder in documents. Ever thought of that?
No backup, no mercy! ;)

Leading up..... There are and where some announcements that Online Championships will come later. To get proper information is on your side also.

Can we set.... proper calculation of fuel use per lap is not only depending on a simple calculation like in pCARS1. As we know it was mostly wrong.
It depends on your driving style, weather, tyre pressure, etc. So if you want a good calculation, drive 5 to 10 laps w/o faults and then look
how much you needed to calculate this by yourself. Or use a 3rd party app. Many watch your racing, tell the fuel used in last lap and calculates your average.

cornishbrooksy
02-10-2017, 00:39
Closing this as nothing more valuable can be added to the conversation.