PDA

View Full Version : Bug with Sharing Setups?

Brado23
02-10-2017, 02:01
The whole saving setups flow in this game needs a bit of a revamp/fix as a few others have said (overwriting existing slots, setups not saving properly, having to save a setup just to try things out, etc), but I recently also noticed an issue with trying to Share a setup with my father.

We can successfully Share a setup with each other and the setup appears in the Received setups tab on each of our computers, but when we click on the Shared setup from the other person it just goes back to the setup screen and seems to have done nothing. Doesn't give an option to save their setup into one of your own slots or anything like that.

Has anyone else noticed the same issue?

Chevi
02-10-2017, 14:33
Today in career mode, I`ve got a shared setup with a strange name (overwriting my own settings!). A yellow window appeared "Du hast ein geteiltes setup erhalten" (you`ve got a shared setup). I never wanted a shared setup, I never begged for. Some mystery force just came over me. And where are my settings? Vanished in der darknet? :confused:

NineLine
02-10-2017, 14:42
issues surrounding setups/sharing/saving has been voiced numerous times (by myself included). Hang in there as the dev team works it out!

senna94f1
02-10-2017, 15:08
The whole saving setups flow in this game needs a bit of a revamp/fix as a few others have said (overwriting existing slots, setups not saving properly, having to save a setup just to try things out, etc), but I recently also noticed an issue with trying to Share a setup with my father.

We can successfully Share a setup with each other and the setup appears in the Received setups tab on each of our computers, but when we click on the Shared setup from the other person it just goes back to the setup screen and seems to have done nothing. Doesn't give an option to save their setup into one of your own slots or anything like that.

Has anyone else noticed the same issue?
On ps4 although it shows I've received shared setups I can't even view any I mean any what so ever,also jack spades ffb settings which everyone on all platforms could use has now gone ,only PC version can use jack spades new ffb settings and we on the consoles have that terrible 3 flavours system, I thought sim mean you can adjust for more like real life racing, I guess we consoles got left behind,the PC version of pc2 plays a lot more better then the consoles, sorry Ian but did you message me the delivery details so I can see how much better pc2 is on PC version, this is where the problem lays ladys and gentlemen

Chevi
02-10-2017, 15:27
I am playing on PS4, and I`ve got the shared setup with a name I`ve never seen before.