PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Fanatec CSW - how to turnoff LCD displays?

menos
02-10-2017, 06:33
I would like to use the displays on the wheel in some cars but not in others.

example:
Porsche 911 GT3 R: no gear display and no rev counter (everything is displayed in the cockpit already)
Ferrari 365 Daytona: no displays on wheel - LEDs where not even invented yet ;-)
Porsche 911 GT3 RS: just the gear display, as my wheel makes seeing the gear in the cockpit difficult but no rev counter, I use the analogrec counter of the car

Is there an officially supported method to turn on/off the LED rev counter and/or gear display on the Fanatec CSW wheels within PC2?

For Assetto Corsa there is a supported function to control those displays and a separate option is to modify their behavior with the Fanaleds software.

I tried this with a profile for PC2 but it would not work.
Especially for vintage cars I really would like this to work - and no, sticky tape is not an option ;-)

Sankyo
02-10-2017, 06:47
You can turn off the gear display in pC2, but not per car.

menos
02-10-2017, 10:32
You can turn off the gear display in pC2, but not per car.

Thanks for the response. That is unfortunate - it should be considered, having this an option that can be altered in session (ideally with a keyboard shortcut).
I searched for an option - where can I find this in the settings?

Sankyo
02-10-2017, 10:52
Thanks for the response. That is unfortunate - it should be considered, having this an option that can be altered in session (ideally with a keyboard shortcut).
I searched for an option - where can I find this in the settings?

Controls/Configuration, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the list.