PDA

View Full Version : Hello

HockeyNick30
02-10-2017, 12:14
Hi all,

I've been waiting for a racing sim like this since the NASCAR Racing 2003 days. How is Project Cars 2 and that old oval racing sim alike you ask? I get genuinely excited to drive on Project Cars 2, just like I did back in the early 2000's with that old Papyrus sim. PC2 seems to be cutting edge on what it offers experience-wise (weather, time of day, etc.), and will be my simulator of choice for many moons to come :)

Nice to meet you all!

Nick

Tbolt
02-10-2017, 13:14
Hi Nick, I'm a NASCAR Racing 2003 fan as well and as good as PC2 is, I wish we had a modern NASCAR sim that was up to this quality, because as much as I like racing on road and street courses, driving 3 or 4 wide a restrictor plate track is also a lot of fun.

JoshTheGeologist
02-10-2017, 13:23
Hi all,

I've been waiting for a racing sim like this since the NASCAR Racing 2003 days. How is Project Cars 2 and that old oval racing sim alike you ask? I get genuinely excited to drive on Project Cars 2, just like I did back in the early 2000's with that old Papyrus sim. PC2 seems to be cutting edge on what it offers experience-wise (weather, time of day, etc.), and will be my simulator of choice for many moons to come :)

Nice to meet you all!

Nick

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I am too. Wishing he had more NASCAR cars and tracks in the game but it's still an amazing game nonetheless!

MisterBronze
02-10-2017, 13:42
I'm glad you're enjoying it! I am too. Wishing he had more NASCAR cars and tracks in the game but it's still an amazing game nonetheless!

Probably not much help but if you have a reasonable gaming PC then rFactor 2 might just scratch that Oval's itch. It might not have the polish and graphics of PC2 yet but the driving and AI are up with the best and major updates to graphics and UI are due soon and will be ongoing.