View Full Version : What's ur rating?

Kebabfelix
02-10-2017, 13:47
Since there is no leaderboard.

I'm D1600.

What's yours?

Charger
02-10-2017, 15:49
I personally wouldn't have posted that, to get to 1600 you have won races and past people but your safety rating says you didn't do it cleanly ;-)

whip
02-10-2017, 16:33
mine about u1440

rallycross cars are fun but punish your safety rating because of all the leet slides that you try every corner

kzyto
02-10-2017, 17:05
B1444 or something.... Some online races went so wrong cause of the crashers cutters etc... Even when you get hit from behind you lose points. Got hit and lost a wheel so my race was done. Bye 30 points !

takaii
02-10-2017, 18:40
I personally wouldn't have posted that, to get to 1600 you have won races and past people but your safety rating says you didn't do it cleanly ;-)

But it doesnt matter does it ;) But still we dont know maybe he drove cleanly but won many races very quickly. Safety rating is up to each off their own. Personaly i got A1465 yet i lost 124 points from disconnecting. Could have been more i managed to disconnect by software crash once without loosing score. First i was mad when restarting computer.. Then i saw that i didnt loose any scores but it was the same i had evil laught :D

takaii
02-10-2017, 18:41
Since there is no leaderboard.

I'm D1600.

What's yours?

Nice strenght score! gratulation keep it up

DamonnBlandd
02-10-2017, 19:05
Mines E1570

Coolerking
02-10-2017, 19:26
E1404 I think. What does that mean exactly?

Krus Control
02-10-2017, 19:32
I'm A1759 right now. I was 1809 at some point but I've had a long string of getting screwed in different ways.

At Long Beach there's a glitch where if you get pole it makes you do an extra lap in the race, pretty much guaranteed last. This happened to me twice.

Probably 3-4 races where I got crashed out so bad or so many times that there was no hope of recovery.

Had host kick me once and had disconnect error twice.

So many guys that punt me off in T1 only to find myself back with 3 people who don't know how to race, let alone cleanly.

I had a race where it started me on winter tires and I have no idea why. So I pitted and tried to drive it home and it put me on winter tires again.

It's a losing game if you're just hopping in lobbies. I'm going to wait until the A and S only lobbies pop up to do ranked seriously again.

ATSS
02-10-2017, 19:40
A1629

Today was a weird race, one car who was 2 lap down just flipped me when i wanted to overtake him..

ironik
02-10-2017, 19:41
I'm A1759 right now. I was 1809 at some point but I've had a long string of getting screwed in different ways.

At Long Beach there's a glitch where if you get pole it makes you do an extra lap in the race, pretty much guaranteed last. This happened to me twice.

Probably 3-4 races where I got crashed out so bad or so many times that there was no hope of recovery.

So many guys that punt me off in T1 only to find myself back with 3 people who don't know how to race, let alone cleanly.

I had a race where it started me on winter tires and I have no idea why. So I pitted and tried to drive it home and it put me on winter tires again.

It's a losing game if you're just hopping in lobbies. I'm going to wait until the A and S only lobbies pop up to do ranked seriously again.

That's pretty impressive. I don't know how you managed to reach such a rank ;)

Krus Control
02-10-2017, 19:44
That's pretty impressive. I don't know how you managed to reach such a rank ;)

Won a ton of races. I did a bunch of short, heads up races at Azure Coast and California Highway and I destroy on those tracks. You get just as many points from a 2 lap race with no quali. Also I've just done a ton of races in general.

bmanic
02-10-2017, 19:46

Huh? I've raced there multiple times in MP sessions, with different cars, almost always had pole position and this has never happened to me. Very weird.

Krus Control
02-10-2017, 19:51
Huh? I've raced there multiple times in MP sessions, with different cars, almost always had pole position and this has never happened to me. Very weird.

It doesn't happen every time because I've had races from pole there with no problems. But this definitely happened to me twice and destroyed my rating.

Kebabfelix
02-10-2017, 20:14

I got that too. So frustrating.

Yeah PC crashed a few times so could have been higher too, oh well :P

DamonnBlandd
02-10-2017, 20:21
E1572

Charger
02-10-2017, 20:38
One of our lads just hit S1503, I am A1500 something.

Oh and on the did a lot of races in a short time wouldn't matter on a D rating you still have to pass people cleanly to gain safety.

Miwwa
02-10-2017, 20:54
C 1511. should be C 1530ish just lost 30 something because I had a pedal issue and had to exit the game to fix it. Was running around Daytona Road and noticed I was about 5 seconds off pole. Throttle was only going to 60ish%.

Krus Control
02-10-2017, 20:55

Oh and on the did a lot of races in a short time wouldn't matter on a D rating you still have to pass people cleanly to gain safety.

Is there a trick to S? It seems to me like A to S is a lot more than U to A.

takaii
02-10-2017, 21:02
Is there a trick to S? It seems to me like A to S is a lot more than U to A.

Agree it feels like the letter S is kinda special more than safe driving. Can it have something to do with both S being something proish? Goes fast to A then stop XD

takaii
02-10-2017, 21:03

Nice to have such a Safe friend ^^

Krus Control
02-10-2017, 21:07
Agree it feels like the letter S is kinda special more than safe driving. Can it have something to do with both S being something proish? Goes fast to A then stop XD

It could be that it's based on having "perfect" weekends where it keeps track of how many times you step 1 tire over any line or touch anything through practice and quali. My races have been pretty squeaky clean when I'm not crashed but if it's doing this it would explain why I don't have S. I use practice to cross the limits in some places if time is crunched. Maybe you need X number of weekends like this logged.

takaii
02-10-2017, 21:09
It could be that it's based on having "perfect" weekends where it keeps track of how many times you step 1 tire over any line or touch anything through practice and quali. My races have been pretty squeaky clean when I'm not crashed but if it's doing this it would explain why I don't have S. I use practice to cross the limits in some places if time is crunched. Maybe you need X number of weekends like this logged.

Might be true. S is more perfect driving maybe. not just not involved in crashes but less misstakes on course as well prehaps

Charger
03-10-2017, 01:02
Well the S came from mainly public, he is safe enough but the 1500 means he won and lost about the same, you can still come 2-3rd and be an S as long as you pass cleanly, it's not just about time spent but quality time and not getting involved in carnage, avoid accidents at all costs even if it means losing places, if you are quick enough you will get to the front.

Blake-Lee43
03-10-2017, 01:48
Just gotten to C1538 was at D1560 but got punted off twice in my last race so I finished 11th, safety rating went up but speed rating down.

321Respawn
03-10-2017, 02:30
Presently working my way through the U ranking. Started tonight on 1488 and managed to work my way down to 1430 so it seems all is going according to plan.
In all seriousness though I lost 30 points in the vote kick screen when the race suddenly started and then froze on my end forcing me to end task the game. Lost a bunch more points on Knockhill after qualifying 2nd and then having the lead driver spin out in front of me. The only way to avoid a mass pile up was to go off track a little to get pas him but the race director wanted me to give the position back. I slowed down to a crawl while the rest of field sailed on by and eventually got a drive through because the guy I passed decided to take a Sunday drive and didn't pass me before the time limit was up.
Of course there are the points you lose on T1 when 20 other drivers crash into you aswell.

Hollyhock
03-10-2017, 06:23
Currently U1367. I dropped down to U1200ish the first few days, but now that I've got a bearings a bit (this is my first racing sim), I've been slowly climbing back up. I was at F for a bit yesterday, but apparently I spin out/get punted too much to maintain it... But that should change soon.

Vettel-ish
03-10-2017, 18:34
A1559

Looking to do some more racing tonight.

Norxman
03-10-2017, 21:33
E1480. Was D before my last race. Very frustrating. 30 min race I was clean and no contacts 99% of the race but last two corners people rammed me to gain pos. Made me want to put my head through a wall.

Apart from frustrations like that I like the concept.