PDA

View Full Version : AI is terrible always ramming you of track

Scottishdude00
02-10-2017, 14:21
I have to say that the AI in this game is terrible as it seems you cant win a race as you will always get rammed of the track,you can be leading a race all the way then when you slow down to take the corner you get whacked and end up coming last,i bought this game knowing it was hard but comon get a grip.i really hope this gets sorted

Moonfast
02-10-2017, 15:51
Interresting that you feel that way. That’s how I experienced PC1. But in PC2 I haven’t really felt that once. Maybe we have the AI-agression setup very different. I have it currently at 50%.

mattrickl06
02-10-2017, 15:53
I remember that from Pcars 1, I too am running on AI aggression at 50% and it feels about right, I am still only on 70% AI difficulty whilst I am still finding my heel/toe but so far, so good

SirVanhan
02-10-2017, 16:05
I feel this is especially bad with multiclass racing. I was doing some Le Mans practice with full grid, I had the Ford GTE. Even if I didn't make sudden moves and tried to stay predictable for the AI, it was a crashfest. This was with difficulty 100% and aggression at 50%.

Kitt
02-10-2017, 16:45
Only been doing quick races at the mo but I've found the A.I to be vey good so far,have yet to be knocked off the track by them and have seen them do some awesome over taking moves on me.

Pteradon
02-10-2017, 16:52
I had the same feeling a week ago.
But a few minutes ago i complete a race in career-mode without being rammed by the AI.
(but i am not as good as most drivers out here, so difficulty is set on 40% and aggression at 50%)

Moonfast
02-10-2017, 18:03
What I think is a bigger issue is that laped cars dont give you room to pass them.

whip
02-10-2017, 18:05
turn aggression down?

4dri3l
02-10-2017, 18:10
i'd recomend you to watch the replays to see if being rammed is really a AI fault... here the majority of time the accidents are my fault, even if doesn't look like is my fault at first...

Kipper Rickshaw
02-10-2017, 18:13
AI at 25% aggression here. They are constantly ramming me.

Coming out of the pit lane is the worst. If I don't cut the white line on pit exit to get out of the way, I'll get rammed. This happens at least once a session on every track I've tried with every class I've tried.

This isn't to say they don't ram me out on track as well. They constantly ruin my qualifying because they don't respect blue flags and will ram me even if they are on their out-lap and I'm on my timed lap.

VelvetTorpedo
02-10-2017, 19:01
So far I've found that the trans-am/GTO class mustang is the only one that uses me as their brakes, to the point where I expect it more times than not. 4dri3l is correct too, I check every replay of major incidents to see if it really was the AI or me just wanting it to be the AI's fault.

Jezza819
02-10-2017, 19:29
So far I've found that the trans-am/GTO class mustang is the only one that uses me as their brakes, to the point where I expect it more times than not. 4dri3l is correct too, I check every replay of major incidents to see if it really was the AI or me just wanting it to be the AI's fault.

I get it in multiple classes. I also get it a lot on the starting line. The car directly behind somehow engages hyperdrive and tries to plow right through me.

marcoma
02-10-2017, 20:03
You need to brake at the same point as them. if you brake slightly early it happens.

Scottishdude00
02-10-2017, 20:50
Well to be honest i have only started playing this game since release after never having played the 1st one much so maybe i have to get used to a different physics system ,but i drive with 50% as-well and it always seems to be at the tip of the apex as i like to slow in fast out ,perhaps im having to many cars on track especially in the Scottish town i think called Bannochburn or something ..ive forgot ,anyway at the first turn on a rolling start its just a pure crashfest.

Roger Prynne
02-10-2017, 20:56
For those that are used to the pCARS1 AI, 100% is now the old 80%