PDA

View Full Version : wheel issue, Slightly Mad please help !

antonpaco
02-10-2017, 15:18
I would like to ask support to Slightly Mad. I did not buy the game yet, but during the weekend I played at my friend home, he has T300 Thrustmaster and it works very bad, specially FBB very weak. The question is " Are you doing somethnig to help community? How long do we have to wait for a patch?

SGETI
02-10-2017, 17:43
Did your friend spend anytime trying to adjust his FFB? Maybe 10 - 20 min. ? P2 FFB is so much easier to adjust than P1. I have attached a video to give your friend a basic understanding of how to adjust his wheel. I did try the authors numbers and they felt good, however everyone is different and now with the understanding what each slider changes in the feel of my wheel, making changes is much easier. I suggest you take the time and 'play around' with the numbers. Even if you do not own a T300 the video gives some great info. Thanks top the, author, Scaff.

https://youtu.be/EoUhYjMbS0I

senna94f1
04-10-2017, 00:11
[QUOTE=SGETI;1380478]Did your friend spend anytime trying to adjust his FFB? Maybe 10 - 20 min. ? P2 FFB is so much easier to adjust than P1. I have attached a video to give your friend a basic understanding of how to adjust his wheel. I did try the authors numbers and they felt good, however everyone is different and now with the understanding what each slider changes in the feel of my wheel, making changes is much easier. I suggest you take the time and 'play around' with the numbers. Even if you do not own a T300 the video gives some great info. Thanks top the, author, Scaff.

I have a thrustmaster T300 RS and T150 and these new 3 flavours don't work , I understood jack spades ffb settings from Pcars 1 and it was for all versions,
We on consoles have this silly 3 flavour ffb ,unlike the PC version of Pcars 2 who have the full range of ffb and they can use jack spades new ffb for wheel users ,
I wasn't aware until a couple of days ago that we seem to be left out and have a slightly dumbed down version of pc2,
SMS did there own inhouse testing on PC version but not consoles,so that's why they have less bugs then we do ,
I've been asking for a week and a half about wheel ffb and was told to put it on gain100% ,
That makes wheel far too strong,
Until a permanent patch comes out I just want to know what ffb settings to use before it breaks my wheel.
It's a simple question and one that no one from SMS have answered ,
Because this is a brilliant game just wish it didn't contain bugs . Please help

wyldanimal
05-10-2017, 05:58
RAW
Start with Gain at 50
Volume at 20
Tone 80
FX 70
Menu Spring ( doesn't matter ) I leave it at 0.03 Wheel has no weight in the menus.

go to a track and test drive.
Change HUD to the Telemetry Display ( the 4 tires, and the FFB Graph
need to make a change,
Press Option button return to pit.
the Select Options, Control, FFB
Adjust Volume up 5 or 10 at a time, till you have the Wheel Weight you want..
How stiff the wheel is.

OR
If you MAP to Buttons for FFB Volume, you can adjust while driving.

Once wheel weight is good.
Next Adjust Gain up till you get surface feeling.
Gain will probably end up close to 75.
Volume might be 40 to 50

The Vertical Bar on the very Right side is Clipping. It's red. if you see lots of Red.
then lower Volume and Gain by 5

Test again..
Ideal is very little red or No red at all.

Takes 10 to 20 minutes...