PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!!

pa_pinkelman
03-10-2017, 07:28
A big thank you for making the Porsches driveable!!!

This must be the first sim in which the Porches are so sweet to drive. No exaggerated oversteer just beautiful sweet handling!
I drove the Porsche 911 GT3 last night on a wet Nordschleife and on Laguna Seca and it was awesome. Nice predictable handling with a bite, just like they should.

And yes, Porsches are my favorite cars so I am very happy you got the license.

Loving the game, keep it up!

ps:live track is awesome also: seeing the puddles grow each round is fantastic.

honespc
03-10-2017, 07:50
ah, you were talking about the gt3 car, so what you said makes sense.

The handling of a racing variant doesn't represent the true behaviour of the base factory version. Oddly enough, Porches actually tend to understeer rather than the opposite you mentioned. Also, many years ago with the older porche models (carrera 911 etc), everybody agreeded that Porches were among the hardest super sport cars to drive.

That is why I'm going top miss RUF a lot. Now those were true to the old good times engaging "Porches", way more difficult to drive. Porches are a big meh now with the exception of course of the new Spyder. Try to drive that without TC xD.

Have you tried the lamborginis in this game yet?, I hereby prompt you to perform a couple of runs on high speed tracks (such a Sakito or any other) on the Aventador. After that you should forget about Porches with ease : - D

pa_pinkelman
03-10-2017, 07:52
I will try the Lambourn tonight.:yes:
I agree about the Rufact, they were vicious to drive.

Sankyo
03-10-2017, 08:09
ah, you were talking about the gt3 car, so what you said makes sense.

The handling of a racing variant doesn't represent the true behaviour of the base factory version. Oddly enough, Porches actually tend to understeer rather than the opposite you mentioned. Also, many years ago with the older porche models (carrera 911 etc), everybody agreeded that Porches were among the hardest super sport cars to drive.

That is why I'm going top miss RUF a lot. Now those were true to the old good times engaging "Porches", way more difficult to drive. Porches are a big meh now with the exception of course of the new Spyder. Try to drive that without TC xD.

Have you tried the lamborginis in this game yet?, I hereby prompt you to perform a couple of runs on high speed tracks (such a Sakito or any other) on the Aventador. After that you should forget about Porches with ease : - D

Of course for every car you can choose the Loose set-up which makes them more difficult to drive fast, with a very lively back end.