PDA

View Full Version : Career mode needs more selection

Kleo
03-10-2017, 10:35
Firstly let me say I've fallen in love with this game, so many great features that was added on from PC1.

My 1 gripe is we have some amazing cars that you can't use in the career mode, example 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 this car is an amazing well handling car! I don't get why we can't use these in the career mode and how comes?

We have 4 different race careers for the GT3, which to me is a bit of a waste when you have a great selection of cars you can't use for anything else.
I know we can use them on quick race and online but the whole charm of the career mode is why I bought this game.

Cheers Kieran

D3vilDriver
03-10-2017, 12:56
Why don't you just set up your own career? You know, game is made up anyway. So why don't you use your imagination and create an extra career to your liking?
Do it on PC, Paper or in your Head and then race :)

Kleo
03-10-2017, 15:56
I get where you are coming from but I enjoy the trophy at the end of the season.

I'm on a PS4.

I've also noted that the group C races are too short, these races would take a duration of 1000km but we get 18 laps generally, I don't mean to nip pick the game just they have done some much work and it really is nearly perfect in my eyes.