PDA

View Full Version : PC2 on PS4 - How to quite a Career series?

gondorle
03-10-2017, 11:44
Greetings,

I'm unsure whether this is the right place for this question but hey, if not, redirect it at will please.

All right. I remember that in PC1 the only way to change to a different car, or to a different series was to quit what we were doing at the moment, and chose an invitation (email) to another team/car/series. I don't see that option in PC2, at least on PS4. I went all the way to the last Tier, got my Zero to Hero trophy and I decided to give the endurance series a try after I finished the pirelli series brilliantly. Thing is, even when I shorten it up, it's always 32 min. Wouldn't be a problem in the past, but since I can't save, and since time is almost never on my side due to life, I would like to change from endurance to something else, but there doesn't seem to be an option to do that. I already finished the first race, in first in all the races mind you, but 32 min is just too long for me at the moment, and since I'm a stubborn fool, I restart for every time an AI rams me in the butt, similarly to PC1 actually. I would like to save the endurance series for the end, or until I finish everything else.

Is there a way to do it? I'm sorry if it sounds confusing. Not a native English speaker here.

Well, any help would be appreciated. I thought of starting a new driver, but I'd like to maintain mine.

Thanks in advance.

St4r8ucK
03-10-2017, 15:16
Don't have the answer but have you considered using sleep mode of the PS4 that can pause the game? That way you could do that kind of race in several parts?

gondorle
03-10-2017, 16:40
Don't have the answer but have you considered using sleep mode of the PS4 that can pause the game? That way you could do that kind of race in several parts?

I thought about it mate, but I feel I'm losing the chance to play the other, most time inclined series. Maybe there's no answer. Or something they will implement in the future. Anyway, I love the game (just hated the fact I had to spend hours tweaking the control configs and even now...it's harder...and an unfair harder mind you).