PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! how to get this achivement!

takaii
03-10-2017, 15:35
How to get
Achivement :

No Longer a Rookie
Earned your Amateur License

I have it. But i dont know what made me get it. Anyone knowing how to get it? There is litterly no info out about it. Trust me i have googled multiple times now do anyone really know hot to get it?

Trippul G
03-10-2017, 17:28
Been wondering about that myself. I think it must be related to career somehow? I originally thought maybe it was referring to the online skill ranking/safety rating somehow, but I've got the lowest level achievement, and I haven't done any online, so...it must be something else, I would think. :confused:

takaii
03-10-2017, 17:51
Been wondering about that myself. I think it must be related to career somehow? I originally thought maybe it was referring to the online skill ranking/safety rating somehow, but I've got the lowest level achievement, and I haven't done any online, so...it must be something else, I would think. :confused:

I thought it would be career as well so i drove an entire career event didnt get it. Some races later i raced in an online and when the race started i got my rank....
Yeah lowest level achivement you almost get by just starting the game up. It would be nice to understand what it takes to get "No longer a rockie" achivement. Maybe it will explain the rest pro amateur license etc achivement

Somebody help out here and explain this achivement