PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] So many cars and tracks! What are peoples' Top Tracks n Car combos

AndysonofBob
03-10-2017, 18:19
How generous is PC2!?

But 1st world problem - too much choice! G'ah!!!

I understand some track/cars are better than others. Either they received a bit more love from SMS or they are simply more fun to drive.

I am not a L337 sim racer so I would be very grateful for a bunch of car / track (or weather condition) combo suggestions, combos which are fun or interesting!

I game in VR if that makes a difference?...

Thanks!

edit
The 'how generous?' wasn't meant as a question; it was an exclamation!

Vettel-ish
03-10-2017, 18:25
I live close to Road America so it is always a first choice for me. Porsche has not been in many racing games so I run them alot. Favorite car so far is the GT3 R. Patrick Longs car to be exact.
If your looking or a good learning track I would say Spa. Fast sweeping corners and good elevation changes. Take a GT car or even a LMPC 2-3 car. Both would be cool to learn the basics of sports car racing

Sankyo
03-10-2017, 18:29
Nissan Nismo GT-R @ Brands Hatch Indy, OEM set-up. Can drive that for hours :)

AndysonofBob
03-10-2017, 18:32
Thanks for the replies!

GT3 R @ Spa
Nissan Nismo GT-R @ Brands Hatch Indy

OEM? Is this default setup? Soz :/

takaii
03-10-2017, 18:34
I love oulton park. its small and dynamic have uneven asphalt. My second favorite is Bathurst Mount Panorama (not easy track but very fun)

Populare tracks for online razing, Autodromo Nazionale Monza (first track layout), Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, BRNO, Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, Donington Park, Hockenheimring gp, Nürburgring GP, Nürburgring Nordschleife, Nürburgring Nordschleife + Gp combined,
Red Bull Ring, Circuit Zolder, Daytona International Speedway, Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Sportsland Sugo.

Start by learning monza, spa , hockenheimring gp, zolder, mazda raceway laguna seca then learn the rest. I feel just those tracks will get you ready for online lobby races.

GT3 cars are the most populare. Among gt3 cars the ferrari 488 is the most populare. Its very easy to drive, its rear wheel and engine is mid so its very easy driven car.
Formula A is allways fun and can be pretty populare sometimes also gt4 can sometime be populare. But gt3 is by far the most full online. So i would suggest GT3 cars also
they are very balanced usually and easy to get into. I think the two porsche is very fun to drive and easy and really nice for road with a lot of curves but not as fast on straights as most other gt3 cars. But great car to get into.
Also for fun try the 2016 Ford GT LM GTE its just fun!

Just for fun try Autodromo Nazionale Monza Historic ( the third layout) with some of the lotus vintage cars. its really fun experience.

Madhun67
03-10-2017, 18:35
rally x or lite anywhere :)

Sankyo
03-10-2017, 18:37
OEM? Is this default setup? Soz :/
On PC, default is the Loose set-up, so you'll have to load the OEM set-up manually. OEM is how the car is set up according to the manufacturer's (Nissan's) car manual/spec sheets. So basically how the car is when you buy it in the shop.

Trippul G
03-10-2017, 19:07
There's already a fairly sizeable thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?53502-What-s-your-favourite-Car-Track-combo-so-far-on-PC2) on this very topic.

valfar
03-10-2017, 19:29
On PC, default is the Loose set-up, so you'll have to load the OEM set-up manually. OEM is how the car is set up according to the manufacturer's (Nissan's) car manual/spec sheets. So basically how the car is when you buy it in the shop.

This is cool. Any database with OEM setups of popular racing cars, or do I have to look up each and every one on google or something?

Maurice Boeschen
03-10-2017, 19:32
McLaren 720S @ Algarve <3