PDA

View Full Version : SMS's consumer friendly practice should be applauded

AndysonofBob
03-10-2017, 20:09
I'm sure it is!

and I am sure it has already been said

but

unlike many of larger publishing houses are in the habit of doing, pCars2 clearly hasn't been cut up, with DLC in mind prior to its release.

I think 180 cars and 60 discrete locations is extremely generous and counter game publisher culture! Even if a whole three quarters of what was on offer was utter spam, that's still 15 decent tracks and 45 interesting cars to enjoy! More than generous!

I am chuft to bits with my purchase! :)

Nice1 SMS!

Tbolt
03-10-2017, 21:30
I'm sure it is!

and I am sure it has already been said

but

unlike many of larger publishing houses are in the habit of doing, pCars2 clearly hasn't been cut up, with DLC in mind prior to its release.

I think 180 cars and 60 discrete locations is extremely generous and counter game publisher culture! Even if a whole three quarters of what was on offer was utter spam, that's still 15 decent tracks and 45 interesting cars to enjoy! More than generous!

I am chuft to bits with my purchase! :)

Nice1 SMS!

15 descent tracks? Well I'm happy with 34 of them, though I haven't got into rally X yet. Not sure about the car as I haven't driven them all yet, but I would be disappointed if I didn't enjoy driving at least 90 of them, but hopefully more.

JessicaWalter
03-10-2017, 21:38
with the quality of the first game, and all of it's dlc, i can't wait to play every track in this one. i don't think i even used every car in pc1 (not for disliking them, rather for liking too many of the ones i DID try!). it's installing right now (i was busy with other things and didn't get a chance to pick it up until today) and I'm eagerly awaiting getting a chance to dig in later tonight.