PDA

View Full Version : Racing in slow motion is back...

snipeme77
03-10-2017, 20:16
So I just tried running the full field of Indy cars in Indianapolis didn't work out well. As we came to the Green the FPS dumped, and the game went into limp mode... everything felt and acted like Sakitto with 40 cars on Pcars 1, as if we were in slow motion... by turn 3 I had a 10 second lead and the FPS came back up...

Kind of sad because you need to win the Indianapolis 500 to get the Triple Crown

Dynomight Motorsports
04-10-2017, 00:20
very sad...

PervasiveFall8
04-10-2017, 01:03
I’ve done this race twice once shortened in career save that I lost and just recently at full length 200laps I didn’t have any slow mo laps at all. The laps in career are slower then TT in same set up so it trike me 33minutes linger then it should have to do the 200 laps, but none of the laps felt slower or stuttered.

nissan4ever
04-10-2017, 02:05
So I just tried running the full field of Indy cars in Indianapolis didn't work out well. As we came to the Green the FPS dumped, and the game went into limp mode... everything felt and acted like Sakitto with 40 cars on Pcars 1, as if we were in slow motion... by turn 3 I had a 10 second lead and the FPS came back up...

Kind of sad because you need to win the Indianapolis 500 to get the Triple Crown

That will change in one month when you play this game on your Xbox One X (I think you said you'll be getting one). No more of the fps dumping like that (doesn't do that on PS4 Pro & the X is more powerful. So....). I'm not even playing my game any more until I get my X next month on launch day. Then I'll finally go hardcore with PC2.

snipeme77
04-10-2017, 14:11
That will change in one month when you play this game on your Xbox One X (I think you said you'll be getting one). No more of the fps dumping like that (doesn't do that on PS4 Pro & the X is more powerful. So....). I'm not even playing my game any more until I get my X next month on launch day. Then I'll finally go hardcore with PC2.

I mean I'd like to get one yes, but I'm a college student... I'm already poor enough...

Sankyo
04-10-2017, 14:39
This should be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Innerspace HQ
05-10-2017, 12:52

I'm with you on that, the game has largely been shelved until I can get a machine that can handle it.